[TH] Top Posters [Deleted]

Sidebar widget would be good. Users want their name displayed all the time like in leaderboard not after one click.

For Top posters, does it count users who posted both Threads and Posts or Just the POSTs replies to the thread. Later would be better for question and support forums as Threads posted for Questions and shouldn't be counted.

For Top posters, does it count users who posted both Threads and Posts or Just the POSTs replies to the thread. Later would be better for question and support forums as Threads posted for Questions and shouldn't be counted.

It counts both, messages and topics.

Definitely needs a widget (XF and bd widget) for top posters. Would be good to have a specific bd widget renderer so you can stack widgets i.e. top posters (likes), top posters (number of posts) etc

Definitely needs a widget (XF and bd widget) for top posters. Would be good to have a specific bd widget renderer so you can stack widgets i.e. top posters (likes), top posters (number of posts) etc

Thank you for your suggestion sir. A new setting to display top posters in a widget on forum 's sidebar has been added in the 1.2. version of the add on.

4sidebar.webp

Please allow us to only show this weeks top posters. i.e. turn the options of that we dont need.

Top Bottom