[TH] Thumbnails [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[TH] Thumbnails - Add thumbnails (user specified or selected automatically) to all of your thread lists and more.

This add-on allows a user, when creating or editing a thread, to specify a Thumbnail image to be used for display next to the thread in the forum view, or a Thumbnail image can be automatically selected based on different criteria (e.g., uploaded images, attached images, etc.).

You can define which forums have this functionality enabled and set the method by which the Thumbnail is selected on a global or per-forum basis.

The Thumbnail also optionally appears in all Search Results, New...

Read more about this resource...

Is this the same as "[#] Thumbnails 2.1.3"? I noticed that the resource for this is gone off of Xenforo.
I run xf 152 and with the addon stated above, i cannot get the thumbnails to show up in widgets , only on threads.
I do have widget framework and Genesis installed also. Am I gonna need last post avatar or genesis to make this work? I don't wanna buy something that I dont know if it will work the way I need it to. Thanx and looking forward to hopefully purchasing your product.

***EDIT***
Bought it anyways! Still need help....

Last edited:
Is this the same as "[#] Thumbnails 2.1.3"? I noticed that the resource for this is gone off of Xenforo.
I run xf 152 and with the addon stated above, i cannot get the thumbnails to show up in widgets , only on threads.
I do have widget framework and Genesis installed also. Am I gonna need last post avatar or genesis to make this work? I don't wanna buy something that I dont know if it will work the way I need it to. Thanx and looking forward to hopefully purchasing your product.

***EDIT***
Bought it anyways! Still need help....

It currently doesn't support widgets, but I'll look into adding this :)

We're running the old Thumbnails by Waindigo addon - is this the same thing? Updated?

Assuming it's based on Waindigo's, does this still force square thumbnails, or will it allow say a maximum width setting, leaving the height variable? Our classifieds forum looks like **** with square thumbnails: http://www.talkbass.com/forums/for-sale-bass-guitars.126/
It does require thumbnails to be square

Jake

It currently doesn't support widgets, but I'll look into adding this :)
That would be awesome! I use this addon for cd covers, and it would be so much better to be able to use those on a portal homepage, widget framework homepage, on the sidebars, ect...

Is there any way to get this addon show thread thumbnails rather than avatars on the thread tag search results? Everything else is great and works perfectly.

I think it would be good if you could add a minimum thumbnail size and the maximum so that depending on the size of the image you select the thumbnail/image will be stretched as little as possible.

Uninstalling all the old waindigo add ons, I have like 3 versions of this damn thing and they are messing up my forum. Will install this one fresh.

Is there any way to get this addon show thread thumbnails rather than avatars on the thread tag search results? Everything else is great and works perfectly.
That is a glitch and it has been fixed and will be pushed out with the update.

We have the image proxy turned on.

If someone posts an external image (photobucket, etc), is it still possible to automatically retrieve a thumbnail?
(For example, from the proxied one.)

We have the image proxy turned on.

If someone posts an external image (photobucket, etc), is it still possible to automatically retrieve a thumbnail?
(For example, from the proxied one.)
I don't fully understand what you mean D:

Top Bottom