[TH] Thumbnails [Deleted]

Decided to give this one a try nevertheless. I just wonder to have topic thumbails show up in audentio uix themes on node/forum view? All I get is last post's avatar.
Still wondering how to show these thumbnails in node view with Audentio (!) Xenith. Any help for a paid add-on would be greatly appreciated.
thumbnails.webp

I think this addon assumes you are using last post by waingidio even if you do not. Because the node list grow bigger after I installed the addon. The space each node takes increased vertically.

Also we were able to hide the copyright in the footer with waindigios addon. Is this no longer possible? You should have informed about this in the resource page.

Last edited:
I think this addon assumes you are using last post by waingidio even if you do not. Because the node list grow bigger after I installed the addon. The space each node takes increased vertically.

Also we were able to hide the copyright in the footer with waindigios addon. Is this no longer possible? You should have informed about this in the resource page.

As it is nearly impossible to keep up with the XF threads as we're essentially working using only the XenForo alert system which has many quirks it is generally requested that you create a ticket if you do not receive a response. I do not believe we change any styling on the node list, but we will look into it. Also, There is a branding removal option that is $20. It is a subscription, however if you wish you can cancel the subscription after the first payment and continue using the branding removal. More details are here: http://forums.themehouse.com/subscriptions/

The resource has been updated to indicate the branding policy, it was simply missed when the resource was created. All of our other add-ons and products have it.

Do you happen have a screenshot of the issue?

I may have missed the point (I admit I was lazy on this one, didn't read everything): is it possible to display both the user avatar and the first image in the thread?

Do you think that it's possible to customize your addon to get this done somehow? (not looking for free stuff, I really want this feature)

Do you think that it's possible to customize your addon to get this done somehow? (not looking for free stuff, I really want this feature)
I can look into it but it will take some time if we decide to go for it.

Would anyone else be interested in such a feature?

Hey! I just bought this add-on for my site, and I was wondering if there was a way to make avatars show if a thumbnail is not selected for use? Currently, I have it set up like this in the ACP

setup.webp

and this is how it's showing in the test subforum I'm using

test.webp

Is there anyway to adjust the res of the thumbnail? no matter what size I post I get blury thumbnails Im trying to show 76 pixel to about 120 this is how it looks now doesnt seem to change no matter what size I show ?

Screenshot_7.webp

Is there anyway to adjust the res of the thumbnail? no matter what size I post I get blury thumbnails Im trying to show 76 pixel to about 120 this is how it looks now doesnt seem to change no matter what size I show ?

View attachment 141495
It's based on what you have set for your attachment thumbnail size. I believe if you increase that it should decrease the blurriness.
Hey! I just bought this add-on for my site, and I was wondering if there was a way to make avatars show if a thumbnail is not selected for use? Currently, I have it set up like this in the ACP

View attachment 141105

and this is how it's showing in the test subforum I'm using

View attachment 141106
You gotta check one of the boxes for avatars and it should display based on the order you configure.

It changes the size of the avatar but not the resolution or are you talking about a setting somewhere else ? also im getting a gap between the thumbnail and post can you give me a direction where to fix this? attached images
Screenshot_8.webp Screenshot_9.webp

It changes the size of the avatar but not the resolution or are you talking about a setting somewhere else ? also im getting a gap between the thumbnail and post can you give me a direction where to fix this? attached images
View attachment 141496 View attachment 141497
That gap can be changed in your style properties. There's a group called [TH] Thumbnails there.

I'm talking about the thumbnails. Are you talking about the avatars being low quality?

Fixed the thumbnails !! Love this add on thank you!

Working on the gap,Screenshot_10.webp I dont see the area to adjust the gap in the thumbnails settings . Can you tell me if this is the right panel and which one to adjust to fix the gap to the right of the icon:)

Fixed the thumbnails !! Love this add on thank you!

Working on the gap,View attachment 141498 I dont see the area to adjust the gap in the thumbnails settings . Can you tell me if this is the right panel and which one to adjust to fix the gap to the right of the icon:)
e49416a85e64ca0ff400f9bf158a7622.webp

Try that setting, but it it doesn't work PM me your website and I'll see what the issue is and add another style property to solve it :)

Changing the 20 setting and the padding seems to not work Im trying to get it to be flush with no gap any advice you have would be great:)

Top Bottom