[TH] Thread Rating [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Rate and review threads - Members can rate and review threads at your forum.

About this add-on
This add-on is designed to add a rate and review system on your forum for your members. Members will receive an alert when their threads have been rated. Threads can be sorted based on ratings that they have received and you can exclude forums from thread ratings. Ratings will be disabled in closed threads and in forums where posting is not allowed. A full list of all features and permissions will be listed below.

Features
  • Members can...

Read more about this resource...

Hello
Is it possible to disable alerts ?

Yes, members can disable alerts from their Alert Preferences link.

alertpreference.webp

Or did you mean to disable all alerts when someone 's thread get rated, regardless of the Alert Prefernces options? Yes, the general alerts can be disabled completely in that case too. It will take some changing of the code. I can tell you what code needs changing to accomplish that. But I can make the change for you too without problem.

Does this generate Google microdata for rich snippets? If not it should :)

Well, it uses the same concept as Xen Resources rating, so it should generate it. Where can that be tested to be certain that it does?

Hi,

is there a demo available?

I use currently Reviewpost from www.photopost.com and want to replace it with an XF-addon. MAybe this one could replace it in form of specific subforums with that rating possibility...

@wang, for when you get back I have another question:

Is it possible to only show rating stars on hover? (on forum view) Similar to how ItemPageNav only appears on hover of the row.

Top Bottom