[TH] Thread Notices [Deleted]

Testing as we speak, maybe adding some more options to the addon for e.g. notices above or below the thread?
As for the addon, it looks good and clear. Maybe some style changes could be handy.

Screenshot?
threadnotice.webp
Testing as we speak, maybe adding some more options to the addon for e.g. notices above or below the thread?
As for the addon, it looks good and clear. Maybe some style changes could be handy.
Thanks, styling changes are pretty simple and can be made in the template waindigo_thread_notice_threadnotices.

Last edited:
Hmm interesting.

Presumably you can have multiple notices for different threads? How are these managed? Hopefully the management is in the front end so available to moderators?

Hmm interesting.

Presumably you can have multiple notices for different threads? How are these managed? Hopefully the management is in the front end so available to moderators?
There is a permission so you can control who is allowed to add thread notices and it is a per thread ability. This feature can be found both in the thread creation/edit pages.

global would just be the built-in notice system
Yea but nobody looks at that .. but people do look at it if it was on top of the reply button because people just scroll all the way down to the reply box and I also did a study on how many percent look at the global notic at the top and i found 15% look and read it while the rest ignore it. Then I did a study on this addon and it shows 85% said they saw and read the notice since it was right where the reply box is.

Yea but nobody looks at that .. but people do look at it if it was on top of the reply button because people just scroll all the way down to the reply box and I also did a study on how many percent look at the global notic at the top and i found 15% look and read it while the rest ignore it. Then I did a study on this addon and it shows 85% said they saw and read the notice since it was right where the reply box is.

Move your notice to above the reply box?

Top Bottom