[TH] Thread Navigation [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[TH] Thread Navigation - Adds previous/next links to your threads, including the ability to quick preview.

This add-on adds next and previous links at the top and bottom of every thread allowing easy navigation between threads.

Options include allowing a preview of the next/previous thread to be shown when you hover over the respective link.

This add-on obeys permissions, linking you only to threads that you can view (including deleted/moderated threads if you are an administrator/moderator) and also supports [TH]...

Read more about this resource...

I want to replace all those of waindigo, but from free to 80 USD.... and maybe more.
There are even no details given of there is a yearly renewal or is a 'lifetime'

I want to replace all those of waindigo, but from free to 80 USD.... and maybe more.
There are even no details given of there is a yearly renewal or is a 'lifetime'
Screen%20Shot%202015-11-25%20at%202.20.49%20PM.png

This seems like so long ago, but I have a question.

When using this feature to navigate a forum, I run into the problem that when threads have been moved by a moderator to a different forum, the redirects that may be left behind are followed by the next/previous navigation. Is there some way to ignore redirection and skip redirected threads?

Is thread navigation a standard feature in XF2?

This seems like so long ago, but I have a question.

When using this feature to navigate a forum, I run into the problem that when threads have been moved by a moderator to a different forum, the redirects that may be left behind are followed by the next/previous navigation. Is there some way to ignore redirection and skip redirected threads?

Is thread navigation a standard feature in XF2?
Hello Tom! I've gone ahead and started a private conversation with you on this. Hope to hear back soon ;)

Top Bottom