[TH] Thread Filters [Deleted]

I wonder if you could list all prefixes at the top of the thread with checkboxes, you check the ones you want and then search, it makes it easier for mebers to see the possebility to search for more than one prefix and at the same time shows what have been searched for?

I wonder if you could list all prefixes at the top of the thread with checkboxes, you check the ones you want and then search, it makes it easier for mebers to see the possebility to search for more than one prefix and at the same time shows what have been searched for?
@Waindigo A bit like the following addon but with the possebility to choose more than one prefix:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/prefix-forum-listing.80/

I could donate or pay a small amount for fixing this :)

@Waindigo I'm also interested in knowing if the thread filter can work with the Custom Fields, that we are adding to the threads?

it would be great for such a functionality.

@Waindigo I've been getting a few cases where users some how manage to set the 'prefixes' being sent to the forum as empty causing an SQL error.

Code:
#0 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT COUN...')
#1 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT COUN...')
#2 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT COUN...')
#3 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(825): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT COUN...', Array)
#4 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(597): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne('\n\t\t\tSELECT COUN...')
#5 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(660): XenForo_Model_Thread->countThreads(Array)
#6 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(171): XenForo_Model_Thread->countThreadsInForum(29, Array)
#7 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/Waindigo/ThreadFilters/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(16): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#8 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(43): Waindigo_ThreadFilters_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#9 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#10 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /var/www/sites/sufficientvelocity.com/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "http://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/forums/quests.29/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forums/quests_29/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["order"] => string(14) "last_post_date"
    ["direction"] => string(4) "desc"
    ["prefixes"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["search_type"] => string(16) "posted_by_member"
    ["members"] => string(10) "User"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"