[TH] Thread Events [Deleted]

@Code Monkey and all the other people having the problem that threads can't be deleted, i have found a temporary fix for this. Maybe you can use this until there's an update of the addon. You have to edit a file though, so just for the record, that's completely on your own risk.

Go to /library/Waindigo/ThreadEvents/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion and edit thread.php

Find and remove this:
Code:
   if ($this->getOption(self::OPTION_UPDATE_GOOGLE_CALENDAR)) {
            $this->_deleteFromGoogleCalendar();
        }

Thread deletion works again, and as far as i can see the addon works correctly. I had no server errors anymore as well.

Of course not recommended to people that actually use Google Calendar. But i don't, so it works for me.

Last edited:
@Code Monkey and all the other people having the problem that threads can't be deleted, i have found a temporary fix for this. Maybe you can use this until there's an update of the addon. You have to edit a file though, so just for the record, that's completely on your own risk.

Go to /library/Waindigo/ThreadEvents/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion and edit thread.php

Find and remove this:
Code:
   if ($this->getOption(self::OPTION_UPDATE_GOOGLE_CALENDAR)) {
            $this->_deleteFromGoogleCalendar();
        }

Thread deletion works again, and as far as i can see the addon works correctly. I had no server errors anymore as well.

Of course not recommended to people that actually use Google Calendar. But i don't, so it works for me.

Worked thanks.

Any demo/feedback on this one guys? I'm thinking of installing but a little fearful of recent bug reports and author hasn't shown up for a while.

Installed this but there are no options to create an event i have this and calendar.

create a new thread give no options, permission only has one additional option which is to allow RSVP.

How do you create a thread event???

Installed this but there are no options to create an event i have this and calendar.

create a new thread give no options, permission only has one additional option which is to allow RSVP.

How do you create a thread event???
Check the forum options.

I do not understand, event start date 07/10/2015 - 10/09/2015, but ended the month in the calendar only shows the date 07/10/2015?

Top Bottom