[TH] Thread Bump Management [Deleted]

so this prevents the thread author from being the last post in the thread to bump it to the top of the discussion list?

so this prevents the thread author from being the last post in the thread to bump it to the top of the discussion list?
No, it limits how often threads can be bumped on your forum based on a time limit you can set in the options. (You will also need to use the new 'thread bump date' sort method)

No, it limits how often threads can be bumped on your forum based on a time limit you can set in the options. (You will also need to use the new 'thread bump date' sort method)
I don't understand this fully, so If I have posts from two years ago I don't want bumped/resurrected to the top this will do it? the time limit can do years?

I don't understand this fully, so If I have posts from two years ago I don't want bumped/resurrected to the top this will do it? the time limit can do years?
Currently the limit is done in minutes, you can set this up to 3600 (2.5 days).

In theory the add-on could have any time limit and could be used in the way you have specified but the add-on doesn't work on a per thread basis so the 'no bump for 2 years rule' would apply to the whole forum when used.

Last edited:
I installed this add-on but don't see the controls for it anywhere in the Admin panel.

Can some one please direct me to the correct location?

Thanks!

Top Bottom