[TH] TaigaChat Pro Essentials [Deleted]

We can definitely look into it.
Yes, that would be great. It's much requested and this feature really miss to this shoutbox. If this is added, I would buy. ;)

You can add a text to the drop down menu next to the user: "Discuss in private".

Last edited:
I wait for a long time the opportunity to discuss privately with a user on the shoutbox. Is it possible to add that?

Would love to see this added too.. but as a user group option to start a convo with someone, so it can be made into a premium user group perk

On a shoutbox, this is really something that's cool. You can be sure you will have a lot of buyers with this feature.

I wish it was a certain as you make it seem. LOL.

I have no issues seeing what the time/cost is though.

We do have a few plans for this add-on as it is.

Report shouts need to be added, along with better control over shout box bans, where you can ban a user from the shout box for x days or forever, and they get an alert saying they was banned and when it will be lifted, and time limited bans should be auto lifted.

Please consider adding the ability to report shouts.

Report shouts need to be added, along with better control over shout box bans, where you can ban a user from the shout box for x days or forever, and they get an alert saying they was banned and when it will be lifted, and time limited bans should be auto lifted.

Thanks for the suggestion Carla and Shiro... will add to the list.

Also one the things i miss the most from the vBulletin Shoutbox add-on was the archive of shouts, where you clicked the archive link and it loaded a pages list of all the shouts in the system that could also be searched.
Right now to have any type of archive you have to set up the archive thread and wait for it to dump that days shouts into a thread.

Having a real paged archive that is always adding the latest shouts to it means, people can find older shouts have have dropped off the shoutbox page, whats handy if you got a chatty box and your tagged in the morning by someone but can not view to the night, where its then gone from the page.

Nice addon.

Could you please add a setting so that the like button is permanently displayed?

Hover doesn't play well on mobile and I'd rather it be visible all the time anyway.

Also, with regards to the tagging the alerts don't seem to operate in the same way as stock alerts.

When you're looking at the dropdown alert menu normally the entire alert entry is clickable, it's not with shoutbox alerts. Would be nice if it was consistent and it linked to the forum index, or whatever page the shoutbox is embedded on.

I've got email alerts setup for user tagging too. I think it's BD Tag Me that does that. I don't get email alerts for shoutbox tags though.

Similarly I don't get Pushover notifications for shoutbox tag alerts, like normal alerts.

Can that be fixed? :)

Top Bottom