[TH] Sub-Accounts [Deleted]

I think developers underestimate just how sorely needed this add-on is, ESPECIALLY for roleplaying communities. It's already a pain in the butt for people to have to register new characters by making extra email accounts (because you can't use the same email for multiple characters) but now there Is no easy way to switch between them other than logging in and out, back and forth. Kinda sad for roleplaying forums which end up shifting towards communities like JCINK (or similar) that have this kind of functionality built in and included with hosting.

Makes me wish I knew how to code.

I think developers underestimate just how sorely needed this add-on is, ESPECIALLY for roleplaying communities. It's already a pain in the butt for people to have to register new characters by making extra email accounts (because you can't use the same email for multiple characters) but now there Is no easy way to switch between them other than logging in and out, back and forth. Kinda sad for roleplaying forums which end up shifting towards communities like JCINK (or similar) that have this kind of functionality built in and included with hosting.

More uses than that too... personal & business accounts.

Agreed.

Almost every single member I have on my board has more than one character. Being able to connect them to one main account and switch between them is pretty much the reason I stuck with SMF for so long (sub accounts mod.) But it was so out of date that I could no longer maintain it. I switched to Xenforo because my users are also chat role players and the chat add on here is 100% perfect. I love Xenforo, I do. But I would dearly love a sub account mod of some sort as well and am SUPER willing to pay for it. I hope a developer of add on creator reads these comments and considers an attempt at least. We role playing forums need you. <3

I badly need this plugin for 2.0. Is it never going to be updated? I'm willing to pay 100$+ or whatever amount for a 2.0 version of this plugin, honestly.

I badly need this plugin for 2.0. Is it never going to be updated? I'm willing to pay 100$+ or whatever amount for a 2.0 version of this plugin, honestly.
I think I know someone who developed such an addon. Contact me via pm.

I would love to have this kind of plugin regardless what some people on this forum saying that it stupid, pointless,m and all that they just don't understand roleplaying forums, I hope someone comes out with a addon for this. Could really need this.

I would love to have this kind of plugin regardless what some people on this forum saying that it stupid, pointless,m and all that they just don't understand roleplaying forums, I hope someone comes out with a addon for this. Could really need this.
Read the message above yours.

Top Bottom