[TH] Style Switch [Deleted]

@Dalton Prock the auto feature doesn't work for me with iO/iO Dark. Also the manuell flip between light/dark takes really long. What can i do?
Be sure that your light/autodetect style is selected under the light style definitions and of course, add your dark style within the dark style definitions. As far as the manual flip between the light/dark style responsiveness being slow, I am not able to assist with that here and it would require further investigation by our team. Create a ticket with us and we'll take a deeper look into :)

Be sure that your light/autodetect style is selected under the light style definitions and of course, add your dark style within the dark style definitions. As far as the manual flip between the light/dark style responsiveness being slow, I am not able to assist with that here and it would require further investigation by our team. Create a ticket with us and we'll take a deeper look into :)
This is what i did. Isn't it correct?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-09 um 20.07.50.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-09 um 20.07.50.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-09 um 20.08.00.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-09 um 20.08.00.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 15
This is how it works now. Thanks for your help @Dalton Prock

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-11 um 21.11.47.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-11 um 21.11.47.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-11 um 21.12.04.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-11 um 21.12.04.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 16
Another question, is there any way to force the light or dark style? Right now when I manually switch to the light style, it reverts back to the dark style once I browse to another page.

Another question, is there any way to force the light or dark style? Right now when I manually switch to the light style, it reverts back to the dark style once I browse to another page.
By default, Style Switch is going off what your browser or device is using for its interface rather it be light or dark. You'd need to change that on your device in order to force the light interface to be used.

By default, Style Switch is going off what your browser or device is using for its interface rather it be light or dark. You'd need to change that on your device in order to force the light interface to be used.
Tthere's a toggle at the bottom of the page which actually works and switches the style back and forth the light and dark style. But the switch is not permament and the sytle goes back to the device default which doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't that make sense to remember the setting by the user if they manually set it using the toggle at the bottom of the page?

Tthere's a toggle at the bottom of the page which actually works and switches the style back and forth the light and dark style. But the switch is not permament and the sytle goes back to the device default which doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't that make sense to remember the setting by the user if they manually set it using the toggle at the bottom of the page?
May I'm confused here in what your asking; if you switch the toggle off at the bottom and then choose either the light or dark style, it will remember the logged-in user's preference. But if the toggle is turned back on, it will go off the devices setting rather it be set to light or dark.

May I'm confused here in what your asking; if you switch the toggle off at the bottom and then choose either the light or dark style, it will remember the logged-in user's preference. But if the toggle is turned back on, it will go off the devices setting rather it be set to light or dark.
I just tried it, when my computer is set to a light style, the toggle works as intended and you can activate it to have a dark style even though your system is set to a light style and the forum remembers your dark style setting.

But the other way around it doesn't work as intended. I set my computer to a dark style and the page switches to a dark style. I press the toggle and it sets a light style on the page but if I reload the page, it goes back to a dark style .

Big and exciting changes are coming as we adjust our trajectory, just know that we’ll be with you every step of the way. Take a look at our announcement here for more information. If you have any questions, please contact us here so we can assist.

*People who have purchased this product in the past will continue to have access to updates as long as the product is maintained. The license it was purchased under will remain intact.

I am using and prefer this:
This doesn't do what this addon did fwiw. The core idea of this addon was to automatically change your theme based on operating preferences. An immensely tricky thing to pull off with XenForo so hopefully we see theme variables soon ;)

Top Bottom