[TH] Star Rating for Custom Fields (Custom Field XML) [Deleted]

@Waindigo I would improve this in this way but maybe it's not possibile: i would give to user the possibility voting only 1 time...and if he reply second time the custom field not shows for him.
Again...it's not possible calculate the average rating? ( paid custom work)

Last edited:
After uploading the files to the appropriate directory I attempt to install this and receive this error:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/Waindigo/CustomFields/ControllerAdmin/ThreadField.php at line 54
  2. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_Waindigo_CustomFields_ControllerAdmin_ThreadField->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kavafo5/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
It ends there, and will not install further.

I'm getting this error when trying to import as a post field:

Please enter a valid callback method. Suggestions?

Last edited:
Any idea why it had a break line for forum view? Thread view is working great though.
Break.webp

Last edited:
I had an admin that deleted the values in the PHP callback field.
Fields.webp
What were the default values for these fields?

Thank you!

And there I go being a newb. If anyone else has this same question the correct answer is that it should be blank. Click the radio button to the left of "Number" and you're all set. Leave it to me to try to complicate things. Excellent addon by the way. Our members love it!

Top Bottom