[TH] Star Rating for Custom Fields 1.0.x (Custom Field XML) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Star Rating Custom Field by Waindigo (version 1.0.0) - Add a star rating field to your threads or user registration/preferences.

This is a star rating custom field.

This has been posted as an example of what can be achieved using the Custom Fields by Waindigo add-on.

Installation:
  • Upload contents of upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
  • Install Custom Fields by Waindigo.
  • Import...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for sharing.

Can the star images be replaced easily to our own images?
It's possible through a template edit, but I wouldn't call it easy. If you want to contribute towards this, I can make it easier!

Edit: the template you need is: waindigo_star_rating_widget_customfields.css

When creating a thread, clicking on the 'Star' rating automatically submits the thread.

The rating no longer shows after that.

I am using the latest update of Custom User Fields that you just uploaded a moment ago.

When creating a thread, clicking on the 'Star' rating automatically submits the thread.

I am using the latest update of Custom User Fields that you just uploaded a moment ago.
Do you have a link that you can post as an example as this doesn't happen for me?

Same here.

Since the last update of Library, I am having issue installing it, gives an invalid Listener error.

Same here.

Since the last update of Library, I am having issue installing it, gives an invalid Listener error.
What are you trying to install that gives you that error? The star rating custom field should be imported, not installed.

Do you have a link that you can post as an example as this doesn't happen for me?
No I uninstalled it from my live site because it wasn't working so I installed it on my local xampp installation and it still doesn't work.

Can you make Star Ratings it's own individual addon as in not-dependent on Custom User Fields? The Custom User Fields update still didn't fix this one.

Same here:
Please enter a valid callback method.
Also this directory is not included: js/waindigo/starrating/full/starrating.js

Same here:
Please enter a valid callback method.
Are we still talking about the library add-on? Why are we posting bugs with the library add-on in the thread about the Star Rating Custom Field?

Also this directory is not included: js/waindigo/starrating/full/starrating.js
Oops. Will update and include that file.

Can you make Star Ratings it's own individual addon as in not-dependent on Custom User Fields? The Custom User Fields update still didn't fix this one.
Urrr.... no.

Are we still talking about the library add-on? Why are we posting bugs with the library add-on in the thread about the Star Rating Custom Field?

Sorry, i mean, if i try to upload the field-waindigo_star_rating.xml following error: Error Please enter a valid title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom