[TH] Spotify [Deleted]

Odd, it's going to be an issue somewhere between your server and them, if you'd like to create a ticket at themehouse.com we can get you a refund since you're not able to get it to work

I am determined to figure this out! I am now thinking they limited the ip range will keep trying! Never give up never surrender! ;)

Hmm, does anyone here happen to know why Listening to Spotify shows in their profile but doesn't show under their info when browsing a topic where they posted?

Any ETA for widgets?

As soon as we get time to make them :)

Hmm, does anyone here happen to know why Listening to Spotify shows in their profile but doesn't show under their info when browsing a topic where they posted?

It could be an issue with the template modification, could you go to Appearance -> Template modifications and check to see if any of them are failing?

As soon as we get time to make them :)

It could be an issue with the template modification, could you go to Appearance -> Template modifications and check to see if any of them are failing?
A few show up as red/edited including message_macros. I am using BlackTea/SteamAuth and [TH] Reactions which modify the template as well.

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '1t0HQ5rmPBqgCRHDkMASpn' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 160
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1389
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1121
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Spotify/Repository/SpotifySong.php at line 46
ThemeHouse\Spotify\Repository\SpotifySong->insertOrUpdateSongFromSpotifyAPI() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Spotify/Service/Player/UpdatePlayback.php at line 39
ThemeHouse\Spotify\Service\Player\UpdatePlayback->updateCurrentPlayback() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Spotify/Pub/Controller/Spotify.php at line 41
ThemeHouse\Spotify\Pub\Controller\Spotify->actionUpdateCurrentPlayback() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Hi,

When using the default theme the button shows up with the green background like this:
isNmjHj.png

But when using UI.X 2, the green background doesn't appear:
2kC5Zjx.png

How would I get the green background to appear while using the UI.X theme?

Hi,

When using the default theme the button shows up with the green background like this:
isNmjHj.png

But when using UI.X 2, the green background doesn't appear:
2kC5Zjx.png

How would I get the green background to appear while using the UI.X theme?
This has been added in our GitHub Issue Tracker as a bug, we hope to have this improved in the next update.

I keep getting console errors which generate 520 browser time out error popups... is there a specific file that should not be cached? Or should I disable caching on the URL?

ie: https://www.myptsd.com/index.php?spotify* -- disable caching for everything with this URL in cloudflare?

I have Spotify off on my Mac, yet keep getting the page error, which says look in the console, which shows this error, based on my last play session:

Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 9.12.31 pm.webp

I keep getting console errors which generate 520 browser time out error popups... is there a specific file that should not be cached? Or should I disable caching on the URL?

ie: https://www.myptsd.com/index.php?spotify* -- disable caching for everything with this URL in cloudflare?

I have Spotify off on my Mac, yet keep getting the page error, which says look in the console, which shows this error, based on my last play session:

View attachment 181438
Please if you would go ahead and create a ticket on this so that our team can take a closer look. Be sure to provide whichever errors you have from your server error logs from your administrative panel too.

This looks really cool guys.

Is it possible to list the song and artist that a user is listenting too, directly on their member card and profile without first having to click the big green button?

So it's more like the 'Last Seen' section.

So whenever you tap on a users avatar it will immediately show you what they're listenting too, in a format that can be styled inline with the theme? Perhaps with the playlist clickable too, as per the desktop app? You could add how long ago it was too, as per the native app.

You could still have an extra button to open the playback window, but this would look more integrated at a glance.
The track, band, and playlist could all be clickable.

This looks really cool guys.

Is it possible to list the song and artist that a user is listenting too, directly on their member card and profile without first having to click the big green button?

So it's more like the 'Last Seen' section.

So whenever you tap on a users avatar it will immediately show you what they're listenting too, in a format that can be styled inline with the theme? Perhaps with the playlist clickable too, as per the desktop app? You could add how long ago it was too, as per the native app.

View attachment 188109

View attachment 188108

You could still have an extra button to open the playback window, but this would look more integrated at a glance.
The track, band, and playlist could all be clickable.
I like the sound of this idea and it is something that would make this add-on even better. I'll go ahead and add this as a feature suggestion within our issue tracker.

EDIT: It has been submitted: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2addon-issues/issues/1146

You need to select "Listening to spotify" within Style properties -> Messages

I like the sound of this idea and it is something that would make this add-on even better. I'll go ahead and add this as a feature suggestion within our issue tracker.

EDIT: It has been submitted: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2addon-issues/issues/1146
Just wanted to give this suggestion a thumbs up - it'd be really cool to have this option.

Also looking forward to the widgets! :)

Top Bottom