[TH] Sponsor Directory [Deleted]

Ready to purchase.

Would like to see a Navigation Tab if not already included (can't tell simply from screens.. see the page, but no idea how you get there).
We added a footer link. Just didn't seem worth a whole nav tab you know?

Thanks for your purchase Sheldon :)

We added a footer link. Just didn't seem worth a whole nav tab you know?

Thanks for your purchase Sheldon :)

Not a problem.

Understood for the nav tab. I'll hack and slash away and add it to XFU there... or perhaps in another area. Depends. Anywho, great work!

Not a problem.

Understood for the nav tab. I'll hack and slash away and add it to XFU there... or perhaps in another area. Depends. Anywho, great work!
Thanks a lot Sheldon! If you end up needing some tweaks to make it more robust let us know, we are as always looking for any suggestions to make it more useful and profitable for those who use our add-ons.

Any chance to make option to put images into footer too?
Are images responsible?
Also, any chance to make an option in ACP to show as tab on main menu (navigation tab)?

Are images responsible?
Not quite sure what you mean

Sorry, my mistake in writing... I mean responsive design

Also, 2 another questions:

Any chance to list possible hooks template
When I buy addon, i will download it via your page or you will send to paypal e-mail address like attachment?
I will pay from my wife paypal account and I do not want to use that e-mail address for delivering addon.

I bought this addon and send payment with PayPal to Audentio Design, LLC.
Transaction ID: 292071423Y544420K

When I will able and where to download this addon?

Thanks

Download addon through e-mail. Thanks.
Should every update will be like this, through e-mail attachment or in future I will able to download it on your page?

One suggestion - options in ACP will be more logical if you can hide not can view. Sponsors are in some view like an ads, so it is better to setup options for usergroups that they can see forum without sponsors ads

Should every update will be like this, through e-mail attachment or in future I will able to download it on your page?

After our new site is done you will be able to download all updates from our site. The current one isn't really built to sell add-ons through it.

Regards,

Jake

Finally got around to playing around with this.

-- Every image I attempt to upload, I get "INVALID FILE TYPE".

EDIT
-- Cannot get any image to appear at all, linking or attempting to upload.

Last edited:
Have them appearing on the Sponsor Bar, no luck with the Sponsor Page. Only works with linking... cannot upload anything.

I must have gotten the earliest version possible. Haha. Got the patch (which is what is currently being sent out), and it works....

Issues:
Unchecking these:
  • Display In Sponsor Bar
  • Display on Sponsor Page
doesn't change anything. They still appear in both areas with one, both, or neither checked.

Styling:

Normal
Screenshot_3.webp
Small Change
Screenshot_2.webp

CSS:
Code:
.sponsorBar .sponsors img {
    vertical-align: middle;
}

Suggestion:
Perhaps allow HTML in the description area, as the nodes do.
Screenshot_4.webp

Could be very valuable feature to offer "Sponsors/Directories".

Option to change from 3 across, to whatever user decides.

Normal
Screenshot_7.webp

Changing to 4 across
Screenshot_5.webp

Adding css to align the images in middle:
Screenshot_6.webp

Code is:
Code:
#content .sponsor .img img {
    vertical-align: middle;
}

All I got for now.... as the Navigation Tab has been suggested already.

Unchecking these:
  • Display In Sponsor Bar
  • Display on Sponsor Page
doesn't change anything. They still appear in both areas with one, both, or neither checked.

Any idea/word on this? This is the only thing stopping me from being able to use it.

Any idea/word on this? This is the only thing stopping me from being able to use it.

I just sent out a patch that fixes those checkboxes not working. Completely missed the part about html though, but I'll send out another release later today with that and a couple other features we have planned.

To get html to work in the description before that, just update the template adsponsordirectory_sponsor_page and replace:
Code:
{xen:if $sponsor.description, '<div class="description">{$sponsor.description}</div>'}

with:
Code:
{xen:if $sponsor.description, '<div class="description">{xen:raw $sponsor.description}</div>'}

Top Bottom