[TH] Sponsor Directory [Deleted]

I just sent out a patch that fixes those checkboxes not working. Completely missed the part about html though, but I'll send out another release later today with that and a couple other features we have planned.

Confirmed. Awesome!

To get html to work in the description before that, just update the template adsponsordirectory_sponsor_page and replace:

Confirmed. Awesome x2!
directory.gif

Audentio Design updated [AD] Sponsor Directory with a new update entry:

+ HTML is now allowed in the description on sponsor page
+ Option to automatically scroll the Owl Carousel
+ Display Order for Options
+ Option to disable randomization for owl carousel items
+ Option to change number of columns on sponsor page
--NOTE: The Style Property for the owl carousel definition has been removed to make it easier to change via options--

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok....so far I really like this addon. I am working on a sports site and I have 14 "sponsors" more or less linking to the official athletic sites for those schools. Right now it's showing images across the top but I was wondering if there was a way to show all 14? Meaning have the images spaced more together.......

Ok....so far I really like this addon. I am working on a sports site and I have 14 "sponsors" more or less linking to the official athletic sites for those schools. Right now it's showing images across the top but I was wondering if there was a way to show all 14? Meaning have the images spaced more together.......
Same question here. I'd like to make the logos small and fit more on.

Also, is it possible to specify certain logos for certain nodes?

I just do not see anything....
I configured one Sponsor (this community) but it doesn't show anything regardless if i configure it for top or footer view...

You'd just need to use css to make the images a bit smaller. It does show all of them on an OwlCarousel slider
Hey Jake,

I'm thinking I want my logos to be around 175x75 with proportional space between them. Could you share some of the .css that will help with that? I see I can set the size on the actual create sponsor page so assume the .css change would be for the space between?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Also, any instructions? I am unable to upload logos because "The sponsor image directory is not writable."

Looking for that now.

Last edited:
Hey Jake,

I'm thinking I want my logos to be around 175x75 with proportional space between them. Could you share some of the .css that will help with that? I see I can set the size on the actual create sponsor page so assume the .css change would be for the space between?

Thanks.

I'll have to look into this a bit more, and I'll get back to you :)

Also, any instructions? I am unable to upload logos because "The sponsor image directory is not writable."

Looking for that now.

chmod data/sponsors to 0777

Regards,

Jake

Thanks, Jake.

Got it working. I do want to make a few changes. For example:

• The background behind the logos needs to be transparent.
• The position of the bar needs to be above the bottom breadcrumb (like at XFUniverse).
• When viewed on my iPhone, none of the logos show up but I get a "sponsors" menu block even though a logo should fit in the space.
• I need to add a bit more negative space between logos.

Last edited:
How do you purchase this addon? I clicked the purchase button and it brought me to a conversation ???

That's how you purchase it. You start the conversation letting them know you are interested and your e-mail address so they can send you an invoice from PayPal and then you pay the invoice and they send the file.

Sponsor bar (TOP) working fine. We do see the image. Could not upload due to error message and I cant find the directory to change to 0777. How do I find this directory.

None of the images show on the page however do show up in the sponsor bar. How DO I fix this?

Top Bottom