[TH] Spell Checker [Deleted]

I dont understand why this mod is already on the latest update.. but it shows as upgrade still on your install upgrade add on.

As it says at the top of the outdated add-on screens, this feature is currently in testing and is unreliable. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Getting server errors from this since I switched hosting companies.

Error log:

48.webp

Contacted my provider and after testing, they say, quote: "As per your phpinfo.php the spell library is enabled, and I have made sure that it is available for clients' access in the CageFS configuration. Please check this matter with your developer again and in case he/she still sees something missing on our end please ask him to be more specific."

Contacted my provider and after testing, they say, quote: "As per your phpinfo.php the spell library is enabled, and I have made sure that it is available for clients' access in the CageFS configuration. Please check this matter with your developer again and in case he/she still sees something missing on our end please ask him to be more specific."

The library may have been loaded via PHP PECL, but did they install the dictionary to go with it? Doesn't look like it from that error image.

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 1202
  4. XenForo_Model_Phrase->deletePhrasesForAddOn() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 1226
  5. XenForo_Model_Phrase->importPhrasesAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 328
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 226
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/whatsgoo/public_html/test/admin.php at line 13

What is this?

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 1202
  4. XenForo_Model_Phrase->deletePhrasesForAddOn() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 1226
  5. XenForo_Model_Phrase->importPhrasesAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 328
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 226
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/whatsgoo/public_html/test/admin.php at line 13

What is this?

If you're getting this while installing a Style or Add-on it is fairly common and isn't anything we have control over. More details here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/deadlock.60097/#post-639423

Top Bottom