[TH] Social User Groups [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Social User Groups by Waindigo - An extension for Social Groups by Waindigo. Allows for groups to create their own user groups.

Description:

This add-on adds a new permission that can be given to Social Forum creators and moderators so that they can create user groups for their members.

In addition to being assigned as a member or a moderator, users can optionally be added to one of the additionally created user groups.

Each user group can have its own style override for the social forum.

Additionally, in conjunction with the...

Read more about this resource...

Maybe I just am not seeing it. But where can one edit/create user groups? I have the "Manage User Groups" Permission checked, and when I go to the "Manage Social User Groups" page, there is nothing to do.

It only shows this by default:

Social Forum User Groups
Creator

Maybe I just am not seeing it. But where can one edit/create user groups? I have the "Manage User Groups" Permission checked, and when I go to the "Manage Social User Groups" page, there is nothing to do.

It only shows this by default:

Social Forum User Groups
Creator
Add /add to the end of the URL of the page you are viewing. No idea why there isn't a button to this page. I would've thought someone would have mentioned it by now. :oops:

Add /add to the end of the URL of the page you are viewing. No idea why there isn't a button to this page. I would've thought someone would have mentioned it by now. :oops:

Gotcha, thank you! I had to disable this add-on unfortunately. It was causing problems with deleting threads in the social forums - gave me a long error.

This might be way out of the box. But is there any way to have something similar to XenAtendo for individual Social Forums?

Last edited:
If there were enough interested in something like that - I would be interested in pitching in for development funds. Or if there is a way to integrate XenAtendo (I doubt it?), that would be helpful too.

This might be way out of the box. But is there any way to have something similar to XenAtendo for individual Social Forums?
If there were enough interested in something like that - I would be interested in pitching in for development funds. Or if there is a way to integrate XenAtendo (I doubt it?), that would be helpful too.
This is not really the place to be posting this, but we did previously support XenAtendo. However, support for this was dropped as it was too time consuming to keep having to update the add-on every time Jaxel changed his add-on. Probably we will be looking to build our own event/calendar at some point, so if you are interested in contributing to that, please let me know.

This is not really the place to be posting this, but we did previously support XenAtendo. However, support for this was dropped as it was too time consuming to keep having to update the add-on every time Jaxel changed his add-on. Probably we will be looking to build our own event/calendar at some point, so if you are interested in contributing to that, please let me know.

Sorry, I meant to post this over at social groups. The similar names in my watched threads threw me off :p. If each individual social forum could have its own event calendar then I would absolutely be happy to contribute.

Hi @Jon W

I'm not sure which of your mod is causing this error in file check... and I just re-uploaded all files as well, same thing.

library/Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20141011.php File does not contain expected contents.

The only mods of yours I have installed/enabled are:

calendar
disable invisible status
lost password
genesis
maximum guest views
social groups (this is disabled though).

Any idea? Thanks for all the mods too :)

Top Bottom