[TH] Social Notices [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Social Notices by Waindigo - An extension for Social Groups by Waindigo. Allows creation of notices in social forums.

Description:

This add-on adds a new permission that can be given to Social Forum creators and moderators so that they can create notices that are only shown in their Social Forum.

This uses the standard Notices feature of XenForo, meaning that all notices created in this way can also be modified in the Admin Control Panel. Additionally, Notices can be created in the Admin Control Panel and set to show only in one or more specified Social Forums in addition to any other criteria.

In...

Read more about this resource...

Waindigo updated Social Notices by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.0a released

Bug fixes:
  • Removed sidebar from notice add/edit page to avoid overlapping items
  • Fixed incorrect Resource Manager URL included in install file resulting in update check error if installed by uploading directly using Add-on Install & Upgrade
  • Load class event listeners now loaded more efficiently
  • Permission now granted automatically on new installations based on existing social forum edit permission

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way I can move the social notices below the group title / H1 (<xen:title>)?

This is amazing! But should I be worried about allowing users to use HTML? Is there an option to only allow BBCode?
Not currently, but it is definitely something we could look into adding if you are interested. Please drop me a PM if you are interested in contributing.

Hi. I've just uploaded this add-on, but the notices don't appear in the selected Social Forum via the ACP. Is this because I'm running on Xenforo 1.5?

Top Bottom