[TH] Single Sign On (Slave) [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

[TH] Single Sign On (Slave) - Allow your users to sign up once, then sign in across all your XenForo sites with that one login.

XenSSO is an addon for XenForo that at it’s core allows your users to sign up once, then sign in across all your XenForo sites with that one login. It uses OpenID under the hood and some custom tailoring for additional features not covered by OpenID.

Features of this add-on include:
  • Single Sign On, of course
  • Automatic authentication when you visit a sister site
  • Username / Email validation checks your SSO database
  • Synchronisation Tool
  • Works entirely in the background...

Read more about this resource...

why not merge Slave and Master... they need one the other to work!

IIRC, Jon said it was because every server doesn't have the master installed to it, only the server serving as your hub. The files to slave are different, so it might be confusing having two sub installers inside of an installer zip.

why not merge Slave and Master... they need one the other to work!

Each site running the 'Slave' add-on needs its own license. We may end up including 1 slave license when you purchase master though, and raising the price of master slightly just for less confusion :)

This content was released under a different developer right? Do you have the rights to release it?
I purchased this under Wain but he removed the download content so now im looking for an alternative but dont feel like paying twice.

This content was released under a different developer right? Do you have the rights to release it?
I purchased this under Wain but he removed the download content so now im looking for an alternative but dont feel like paying twice.
Yes we have acquired all of Waindigo's add-ons. Please sign up at themehouse.com, PC me there, and Ill add the product to your account.

Registrations on the slave site don't seem to be propagating back to the master site - I have to manually sync using the tool in the admin section?

Seems like I shouldn't need to do this. Can this be automated, or am I doing something wrong?

Registrations on the slave site don't seem to be propagating back to the master site - I have to manually sync using the tool in the admin section?

Seems like I shouldn't need to do this. Can this be automated, or am I doing something wrong?

It doesn't automatically create the account, but it should let you login using the same details. Is that working?

Jake

Top Bottom