[TH] Rewards [Deleted]

It's actually really complicated to explain how the points are calculated!

Have you tried just giving one like to see how many points are given and similar process for posting? Maybe you have some other points being given that are affecting the count? Let me know how you get on and if you narrow down what is happening I will look into it.

To view a breakdown of rewards go to the following URL:
/rewards/rewards&user_id=USERID
where USERID is the user ID of the member you want to check.

You will need to make sure you have the appropriate permissions. Or use the Login As User add-on and go to the "Your Rewards" page.

I had a look at my rewards listing page. Please see the screenshot attached.

What's interesting: every time I create a new post I receive one point more.

rewards.webp

I get this error message:

Declaration of Waindigo_Rewards_Extend_Xenforo_Model_UserExternal::updateExternalAuthAssociation() should be compatible with that of XenForo_Model_UserExternal::updateExternalAuthAssociation()

when trying to login via facebook. Facebook login fails. So I had to disable the rewards addon as 30% of my users use FB.

What can I do? I've installed rewards 1.02.

Kind regards, rhodes

I use several of you addons, @Waindigo . Each package contains a folder "upload -> library -> Listener" I'm not quite sure which listener folder I should upload.

In the case of your rewards update is it sufficient to only upload the "Rewards" folder? Or should I also replace the "Listener" folder on my production environment.

Always upload everything in the upload folder. We have designed all of our add-ons to be compatible with each other, so you should never have any issues if you just upload everything.

i do not see rewards link any where in here:
8d5Uf.png

or here:

8d5Z3.png
i need it easy to find for users.... or make this bit a hyper link:
8d621.png
as you can see the Trophies points are already a link due to an add one i installed for it..

as the Useful profile Links that shows on the profile page only if your on your own profile - this add one: http://xenforo.com/community/resour...bar-start-a-conversation-edit-profile-etc.38/

yes i do:

8evJq.png

and so do my members

i have the primary user group with similar permissions besides sent reward to others

now my other question is

8evPU.png

since i have these set on the primary user group will these same values work on other users with multiple user groups set.

say a moderator who has the primary user group New Member/Registered set that has these values filled out already

and the moderator user group as the secondary user group does not have any of these values set all of them where left and set 0 by default.

so will they still get rewards? because i don't want to go to every user group i have and set the same values that my primary user group has.. it is just a waist of time..

so do the primary user group values transcend through all the user groups who do not have these set (set at 0 by default)

reason i am asking is because these are all set in the No column since there is no Allow/Never Column for it..

Last edited:
yes i do,
and so do my members
Ok, do you still have the template hooks 'account_wrapper_sidebar_settings', 'navigation_visitor_tab_links2', present in the templates you are using for member navigation? And is the template hook in the listeners active?
I have the primary user group with similar permissions besides sent reward to others now my other question is since i have these set on the primary user group will these same values work on other users with multiple user groups set.
Should be fine, a quick test would be to edit one permission and see if the reward follows through rather than fill everything out!

Is it possible to create an invite system that ties into this reward system, x amount of points for each invite sent, and x amount for each invite that leads to registration?

Is it possible to create an invite system that ties into this reward system, x amount of points for each invite sent, and x amount for each invite that leads to registration?
Not currently, if you would want to do this we would make the invite system as a separate add-on and then make it compatible with Rewards. If you would like a quote for this please PM me to discuss it further.

today I'm seeing these errors:
error info:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Rewards_RewardHandler_Networking' not found -library/Waindigo/Rewards/RewardHandler/Networking.php:7

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

We just started using the Trophies addon and are building icons for the trophies. It's a fan forum so our icons are pretty much items from the show, i.e., "Daryl's Crossbow," "Carl's Hat," etc. Is there an advantage to switching to using the Rewards system for this? I suppose that leads me to my next question, does the rewards system also utilize icons that appear on the member's profile like the Trophies addon? Just not sure which add on would be the best for us.

Top Bottom