1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Resource Tabs by ThemeHouse 1.0.0

Allows you to set a different tab to be selected by default for each category and for the main index

1. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Resource Tabs by Waindigo - Allows you to set a different tab to be selected by default for each category and for the main index

Read more about this resource...

2. otto

otto Well-Known Member

Hello.

Is this needed when i update from Alphabetical Sorting for Resource Manager by Waindigo v 1.0.3 to v 1.0.4 or not when i will set a default tab, eg A-Z for a RM category?

3. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

We decided this was a better way going forward and it makes adding new tabs a lot more easier to manage. In answer to your question you can stick with Alphabetical Sorting for Resource Manager by Waindigo 1.0.3 which works as previously described, or upgrade that to 1.0.4 and also install this add-on for the same result.

otto likes this.
  4. WCFA

WCFA Active Member

I was searching and wondered where the tab settings are located. It installed ok, But not sure where the settings are.
    Thank You

5. WCFA

WCFA Active Member

Still no luck searched in ACP didnt see how to use these. Wandingo site did not say as well.
    Any help appreciated.