[TH] Resource Managers [Deleted]

Yeah, that will only be fixed when we have the ability to turn off the main RM ... however I can't afford that update.

u r the best the king of free addons *-*

hope this one come earlier ;p it will save more and more time but thanks i will see when i need to use it

^_^
it will be an awesome thing if each1 have its own templates edition as other member suggest ^_^
and good luck in ur work and hope u r ok ^_^

Do you have blocks for "latest resource" for particular category as well :D The reason for this is when we use this addon to create a separate Blog or Classifieds RM.... instead of seeing "more blogs/classifieds" from the same author... it is better to have "latest blog/classified" block instead.. ;)
The default page is the list of latest resources. Did you just want the same information in a block?

Adds new tabs for each RM you create :).

My tabs are too crowded as it is. It would be nice if there was an option to just have it be sublinks in the resources tab. Maybe a landing page for clicking the resource tab itself that shows all the various types and such.

My tabs are too crowded as it is. It would be nice if there was an option to just have it be sublinks in the resources tab. Maybe a landing page for clicking the resource tab itself that shows all the various types and such.
I'll have a think about it, although not quite sure how this would work.

Are we able to remove tabs from individual RM's via a template edit? Reason I ask is for some Most Downloaded will be applicable, but others - such as articles - it won't be.

thanks for your help @Waindigo and @Matthew Hawley .. i have translated easily to my likings..

I have another problem with this add-on.. i have disabled the show RM Tab through the option manager.... but now the problem is when we are in discussion page (thread view) and want to go to overview (RM page).. it is throwing "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." error.

There's a problem with URL since it contains "resources"...

Top Bottom