[TH] Resource Managers [Deleted]

This add-on does not work for XF1.5.

I am willing to contribute $30 to upgrade this add-on to XF1.5. If enough users contribute, we can have someone upgrade this (NOT re-code).

Hi,

I know it's unmaintaned but I have it installed on my forum and I want to upgrade to 1.5.

Does anyone know if this add-on works with xenforo 1.5?

Thank you.

I have used this also, a long time ago... and then, I deinstalled it and all links to the resources are broken. How do you prevent this?

Now it's confirmed that this add-on will go premium and get support, right? :D

I would like to see it in the core (many people voted in the RM suggestion's forum)... but a supported add-on it's better than nothing.

This add-on does not work for XF1.5.

I am willing to contribute $30 to upgrade this add-on to XF1.5. If enough users contribute, we can have someone upgrade this (NOT re-code).

I had this installed on XF 1.4.4. After upgrading XF to 1.5.6 I see this addon is still able to create new RM instances.

Did you install the addon directly to 1.5?

I had this installed on XF 1.4.4. After upgrading XF to 1.5.6 I see this addon is still able to create new RM instances.

Did you install the addon directly to 1.5?

This add-on is unmaintained with lot of bugs. Author suggested that this needs a complete re-write.
I have upgraded from 1.4 where this was installed. Too many bugs and it would even be difficult to uninstall.

Top Bottom