[TH] Resource Events [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Resource Events by Waindigo - Create events in the resource manager, including the ability for users to say if they are coming.

This add-on adds an 'Event' resource type to the Resource Manager to allow events to be created as resources.

Resource events can specify a start and end time/date, with the option for all day events and events that span multiple days. This can all be customised for individual resource categories.

Once an event is created, users can mark...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Good Morning, after installing i get this error when i start the RM.
Any idea?

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'event.rsvp' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenResource/Model/Resource.php at line 112
    XenResource_Model_Resource->getResources() in XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 120
    XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionIndex() in Waindigo/ResourceEvents/Extend/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 14
    Waindigo_ResourceEvents_Extend_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/www/doc/www/xenforo/index.php at line 13

Good Morning, after installing i get this error when i start the RM.
Any idea?

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'event.rsvp' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenResource/Model/Resource.php at line 112
    XenResource_Model_Resource->getResources() in XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 120
    XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionIndex() in Waindigo/ResourceEvents/Extend/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 14
    Waindigo_ResourceEvents_Extend_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/www/doc/www/xenforo/index.php at line 13

With the update it will run, thank you :)

Adding a Resource without a file get's me the following error:

Undefined variable: resourceFileType
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/ResourceEvents/Extend/XenResource/DataWriter/Resource.php at line50
  2. Waindigo_ResourceEvents_Extend_XenResource_DataWriter_Resource->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1434
  3. XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1373
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/DataWriter/Version.php at line 224
  5. XenResource_DataWriter_Version->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/DataWriter/Resource.php at line 477
  7. XenResource_DataWriter_Resource->_postSave() inWaindigo/ResourceEvents/Extend/XenResource/DataWriter/Resource.php at line 158
  8. Waindigo_ResourceEvents_Extend_XenResource_DataWriter_Resource->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
  9. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 1085
  10. XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionSave() inWaindigo/ResourceEvents/Extend/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 162
  11. Waindigo_ResourceEvents_Extend_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/customers/webs/prdev/index.php at line 13

Same goes by uploading a file or posting a link. so, everything exept a event ;-)

I must be doing something wrong. I made a category to be an event category but I don't see anything other than a normal resource. Nothing about dates and all that.

Screen shots of what. The forms are the exaxt same as a regular resource There is noting in there about event dates ans such.

Have you enabled events in "Allowed Resource Types"? It works for me on XenForo 1.2.4 and XenForo Resource Manager 1.1.1.

Скриншот 2014-01-26 15.01.11.webp Скриншот 2014-01-26 15.01.28.webp

Ok here is the problem. It does not work if you want it to be an event only category and uncheck the normal file options. To me that's a bug. If you uncheck the top three it doesn't function.

I did a test event and some users had to be told where to go and RSVP when entering via the thread. I suggest having an RSVP tab for those that haven't declared their intention.

Ok here is the problem. It does not work if you want it to be an event only category and uncheck the normal file options. To me that's a bug. If you uncheck the top three it doesn't function.
It does work however in you uncheck the top three and also uncheck the "does not have a file" option as well.
Sounds like a bug. Thanks.

I did a test event and some users had to be told where to go and RSVP when entering via the thread. I suggest having an RSVP tab for those that haven't declared their intention.
I probably just need to add a bigger button for RSVP-ing.

Woke up to 19 of these this morning. And there are some for each choice.

PHP:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1-0' for key 'event_id_user_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1612): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_resource_eve...', Array)
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1601): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1393): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Waindigo/ResourceEvents/Extend/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(367): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Waindigo_ResourceEvents_Extend_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionRsvp()
#8 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/mysite/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "http://www.mysite.com/resources/test-event.74/rsvp?state=maybe"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["state"] => string(5) "maybe"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

Top Bottom