[TH] Resource Events [Deleted]

I'm curious if anyone has this, and the Calender mod installed on there site at the same time. And use it to list Events for their community. Could you post your website so i could check your site out and see how you set it up? Would be huge help to see if this is what I'm looking for for my community's site.

@Jon W is there any way of hiding events that a user does not have permission to see on the calendar? At the moment the calendar seems to be showing everything, even though when a user clicks on a resource they can't see it due to the permissions. This not only confuses users put it results in an incredible amount of clutter. Your calendar and event combination is the only one that comes close to meeting the requirements for our community.

In fact it probably is the only functional solution at the moment.

Last edited:
Can you restrict this to simply whether a user CAN attend the event (not a maybe or a no) and also restrict the total number of users who can attend the event?

This may have been asked already but, does this work with the latest version of xenforo? This would be perfect for my writing forum, but i am running the latest xf version.

Top Bottom