[TH] Resource Events [Deleted]

Is there Widget Framework or XenPorta support for this add-on? I would like to be able to display a list of upcoming events on my front page.

Couple of questions about using Pay for Resources with Events....When I post a paid event, the buttons appears and I can buy the event. After I purchase I have access to the discussion forum and any forums that I add underneath..all good. What I am not seeing is where It shows me (the purchaser) what I have bought and where I (as the forum owner) can see who has bought what.--other than in the RSVP list. Also, once you have purchased an event, you can still purchase it again...the "Purchase" button is active and works. Not sure it makes sense for you to be able to purchase a resource more than once. I'm wondering if I have it misconfigured.

Thanks!

Hello Jon W.,

I managed to install Waindigo Calendar 1.0.5a. just fine using your Install & Upgrade. But when I try to install Resource Events by Waindigo 1.1.1a, I get the following:

Error
Invalid class: Waindigo_ResourceEvents_Route_Prefix_ResourceEvents

I am on xF 1.4.4 and have the following addons:
Digital Point Better Analytics 1.1.1
Install and Upgrade by Waindigo 1.3.2a
XenForo Resource Manager 1.1.5

Can you tell me if I have to modify something? I have uninstalled Calendar and tried to first install ResourceEvents, same error.
Thanks,
ICPOA FOP

Facing the same error

Hello Jon W.,

I managed to install Waindigo Calendar 1.0.5a. just fine using your Install & Upgrade. But when I try to install Resource Events by Waindigo 1.1.1a, I get the following:

Error
Invalid class: Waindigo_ResourceEvents_Route_Prefix_ResourceEvents

I am on xF 1.4.4 and have the following addons:
Digital Point Better Analytics 1.1.1
Install and Upgrade by Waindigo 1.3.2a
XenForo Resource Manager 1.1.5

Can you tell me if I have to modify something? I have uninstalled Calendar and tried to first install ResourceEvents, same error.
Thanks,
ICPOA FOP

@JoN Aww, why hast thou forsaken this addon? (channeling my inner Shakespeare)

It was the one addon of yours i was so interested in that i would donate to use.

for anyone that followed my button edits here, i just updated my extra.css to add:

Code:
#rsvpOptions.secondaryContent {
display: none;
}

which also gets rid of the rsvp box in the sidebar (with my buttons it seemed redundant).

Jon W updated Resource Events by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.0 released

New features:
  • Removed RSVP permissions feature to a separate add-on, RSVP Permissions by Waindigo.
  • Removed RSVP bb codes feature to a separate add-on, RSVP BB Codes by Waindigo.
  • Added support for Future Permissions by Waindigo, removing the permission to RSVP to an event if that permission is only available through a user upgrade that will expire before the event occurs.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixes "Invalid class:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jon W love the add on but I'm wondering why there are so many components to it? Couldn't it be a simple one add on like XenAtendo (Events)?

That way we would only have to update one add on instead of all these to get them to work as one

Top Bottom