[TH] Resource Events [Deleted]

This is great but would be perfect with a few added options.

Is it possible to change the "I am going", "Declined" and "Maybe" to what ever I want? Or will you be adding the feature in the future?

I have a racing simulation community and run events/races over several weeks. At the moment we have members who signup for the whole event or as a wildcard while others specify their availability. Also would it be possible for you to make the participation options the right stand out more, and perhaps look like a button or would it be an easy template edit for me?

Any thanks for all of your hard work.

If you installed the calendar after the event was created you will need to follow the instructions to rebuild the calendar events.

Is the ical file (ics?) is saved and updated on the server every time an event is edited/created/deleted or simply created clicking on a "export ical" link?
If is saved somewhere a public dir of the server the calendar could be subscripted from client that support ical.
It is created dynamically, but that doesn't stop it from being able to be subscribed to.

Ops... I read as that the ics file include all the events, instead it include only one event, right? :(

So the export link create a link and ical clients can subscribe at it and get updated if events are modified?

Top Bottom