[TH] Resource Events [Deleted]

Ok guests can see the choices and click them so that's a bug. We need to have that as a permission. Viewing the results should probably be a permission as well.

Ok guests can see the choices and click them so that's a bug. We need to have that as a permission. Viewing the results should probably be a permission as well.
To remove guest RSVPs, run the following MySql query (in PhpMyAdmin or similar):
Code:
DELETE FROM xf_resource_event_invite_waindigo WHERE user_id = 0

If you are interested in permissions, please drop me a PM to discuss contributing.

is possibile to buy the ticket of the event by the "Download" button of the resource/event?
There is no download button for events.

You could use a custom field to add a link to the ticket purchase website, or drop me a PM and we can discuss adding this as a feature to the add-on.

Changing the date doesn't seem to work. You can edit it and set a new date but when you view thew event it still has the original date.

Ok it seems that if you click the edit resource link in the sidebar the date doesn't change. If you click the edit link at the bottom of the resource post itself it will change the date.

EDIT: No the problem was we had an event for march 1st that was set to march 1st but was displaying Feb 28th today. And any time we changed it to march 1st it would display Feb 28. Any other date would work. I tried changing it to March 2nd and then it displayed March 1st. So something is screwing there.

Last edited:
Is this a timezone issue? Can you confirm what timezone you are selecting and the timezone of the user viewing the site? Does this error always happen or only, for example, in the morning?

I don't think it's a timezone issue. I tested it my self. The server is set to my timezone and so is XF so when I edited it it should have worked.

This addon is amazing! I've tested it with some of my users. I would like to give you their feedback. Just as a background information: my xf site is a literature community and nearly 100% of my users are not technologically adept.

• One of my users couldn't find the RSVP block for a single event until we recognized that he has hidden the sidebar (audentio theme). In some special cases a RSVP block within the main content just below the event might be helpful. This would also be helpful for events viewed on mobile devices.

• Some of my users didn't understand that they have to click on the "add resource" button to create a new event.
    It would be very helpful if the button title could be customized for a single category. "Add event" or "Add Book" instead of "Add Resource"

• When I'm on the listing page for event resources I would like to hide the download tab (and maybe some more)
    An additional style class in the body or the main content container would be helpful. Let's say <body class="event" or <body class="anotherresource" so that one can use this class as a selector to customize listing pages without modifying the program logic.

• Our time zone is UTC+1. Can I set this as a default when adding new events?

• When I add the event start and end date the selected dates are shown like this: 2014-04-09. Can I change this to 09.04.2014 like on the event listing page?

Regards, rhodes

This addon is amazing! I've tested it with some of my users. I would like to give you their feedback. Just as a background information: my xf site is a literature community and nearly 100% of my users are not technologically adept.
  • Some of my users didn't understand that they have to click on the "add resource" button to create a new event.
    It would be very helpful if the button title could be customized for a single category. "Add event" or "Add Book" instead of "Add Resource"
Regards, rhodes
Mybe I can help for this. I think you need to install http://xenforo.com/community/resources/resource-managers-by-waindigo.2744/
In this way you'll have different costums RMs for different categories.

I use XF1.3, Resource Manager and Resource Events. Everything is fine, but there is one small issue.
  • Authenticated users can create events.
  • Anonymous users can view these events
  • But anonymous users can also view the RSVP results. Can I disable this? I only want to show RSVP results to authenticated users or the resource creator.
As far as I can see there is no option for this in the permission settings. Can I modify the templates to achieve this.

The RSV block has disappeared for anonymous users. That's fine. Thank you.

However, anonymous users still see the voting results. Can I hide this or is this only possible with the permissions feature. I personally think that anonymous users should not see who is attending an event.

Bildschirmfoto 2014-04-12 um 12.53.04.webp

Thanks for all your suggestions. We are releasing an update with some new features soon, but if you'd like to contribute to any of the features you've suggested, please do drop me a PM.

Top Bottom