[TH] Remove Custom Event Listeners [Deleted]

Jon W

Jon W submitted a new resource:

Remove Custom Event Listeners by Waindigo - Removes custom event listeners without having to enable debug mode.

This add-on removes custom event listeners without having to enable debug mode and then uninstalls itself without leaving any trace.

This is useful if you have had any add-ons installed in the past which may have installed listeners without associating them with their add-on.

If you have uninstalled add-ons, deleted files relating to an add-on and find that you still get errors relating to that add-on, running this add-on should clean up after those add-ons and get everything back to...

Read more about this resource...

Would be great if you provide this addon without copyrights... absolutely clean.
You could just install it, use it by removing all the unwanted event listeners and then disable the addon.

Or if you agree with Waindigo's business methods, then simply hide the branding via CSS or Javascript as he gives users the permission to do so.

Would be great if you provide this addon without copyrights... absolutely clean.

This a just a small utility to get rid of the nasty ******* hooks left in your system even after uninstalling all of his add-ons. It is not intended to stay at your server.

You just install this add-on, it removes all hidden ******* listeners and it uninstalls itself thereafter.

No matter if there is a copyright notice shown for those 2 minutes....

Last edited:
When I install this addon, are ther any options in ACP?
Also, can you choose what to delete?

When I install this addon, are ther any options in ACP?
Also, can you choose what to delete?
No. You would be better off just turning on debug mode and deleting them yourself if you think you might have a special situation.

No. You would be better off just turning on debug mode and deleting them yourself if you think you might have a special situation.
I've never added my custom event listener, so that will not be a proble, but this addon delete only custom listeners which are not releted to any installed addon?

I mean, if I have instaled some addon, all event listeners related to that addon is correct couse addon is installed on my forum and this addon will do nothing about that, but if I uninstall some addon and after unistalling some event listeners stay in database, only then and only that event listeners will be deleted?

Also, when your addon unistall itself, did files deleted too, or I have to manually delete them?

I've never added my custom event listener, so that will not be a proble, but this addon delete only custom listeners which are not releted to any installed addon?
Correct.

I mean, if I have instaled some addon, all event listeners related to that addon is correct couse addon is installed on my forum and this addon will do nothing about that, but if I uninstall some addon and after unistalling some event listeners stay in database, only then and only that event listeners will be deleted?
Correct.

Also, when your addon unistall itself, did files deleted too, or I have to manually delete them?
You will need to delete the files. Or you can leave them as they won't do any harm.

I had to remove my last ******* addon to access the forum after installing this mod. now I have a very strange issue:
phrases are not showing correctly, example:

347690Capture.png

80623617uu.png

For future reference, ******* add-ons should all be removed before this add-on is run.

Many many thanks for writing this addon @Waindigo! I've removed all addons from a certain party after more disturbing news on theadminzone. They were already removed from this forum.

/bow

After installing, the addon then disappears from the list when refreshing the list addons page. Am I right in assuming that means it has done what it is is supposed to do then uninstalled itself?

Or is something wrong.

Should there be something in admin options

Top Bottom