[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

I did a search in this thread and couldn't find anything. But is there a way to limit/throttle how often people are allowed to use negative ratings? I currently have about 3 people right now who are neg repping every post they can find on eachother.

should reactions respect the builtin XF user alert prefs regarding likes? Have some users who don't like to see alerts for this (I dunno) and they're unable to switch it off with the standard alert options for likes. I don't see any other user pref settings for this.
You are able to disable alerts for different reactions by navigating to Reactions - > Click a reaction -> Options - > Untick the `Send Alerts` box as that will get rid of notifications for that reaction.
Just upgraded to 1.0.13 and I got lots of errors and bugs. Can not access forum view anymore.

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getListLink() on null src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Template/Templater.php:220
Generated by: Unknown account Jul 25, 2018 at 9:59 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater->fnReactionContentList(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), false, Object(XenConcept\UserActivity\XF\Entity\Thread), Array, Array, false, 3, '', true)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(880): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/th_display_reactions.php(69): XF\Template\Templater->fn('reaction_conten...', Array, false)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/thread_list_macros.php(147): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('th_display_reac...', 'reactions_bit_l...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/XenStickyKonu.php(22): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('thread_list_mac...', 'item', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1323): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('XenStickyKonu', Array)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/forum_view.php(319): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:XenStick...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_view', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\View', 'public:forum_vi...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#16 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

Also members profile reaction count widget is empty with duplicated pagination.

View attachment 180512
I've notified one of our developers who has reviewed this error that you've got but he is curious about how it happened. So please go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so he can take a closer look :)

I did a search in this thread and couldn't find anything. But is there a way to limit/throttle how often people are allowed to use negative ratings? I currently have about 3 people right now who are neg repping every post they can find on eachother.
Yes, just navigate to Reactions -> Click on a negative reaction -> Options - > Max per day per user -> This option will allow you to limit how many times the reaction in question can be used per day by your users.

When giving someone a reaction, the loading effect does not go away despite the reaction is given. It keeps on loading.

loading.webp

Any ETA on when we will be able to disable notifications of reactions received?
You are able to disable alerts for different reactions by navigating to Reactions - > Click a reaction -> Options - > Untick the `Send Alerts` box as that will get rid of notifications for that reaction.
When giving someone a reaction, the loading effect does not go away despite the reaction is given. It keeps on loading.

View attachment 181661
Got anything in the server logs that may have shown up when you did this?

It should be a global like the "Likes" one is by default.

View attachment 173714

So see the "Likes your message"? It should be disabling alerts for "Reactions" as well.

I see under the options you can have it disable the alert at all for the specific reaction but some users love seeing all the notifications and some do not so the user should be able to toggle that on an individual basis.

I see your point now, what a grand idea! I'll go ahead and add this as a feature request on our issue tracker :)

This is what I am talking about.

It would be wonderfull if we can create a widget that displays the top members of the week or of the month that had been given the most positives reactions. Like this we can organise contests on our forum and offer gifts to the winners each month for exemple.
I think it's necessary and complete to supply your customers like me with a widget like this. It will really incite our community members to be more active in the forums.
And with my advertising revenues i can afford to offer a gift each month to my Top 3 members for example (itunes or amazon coupons)

I hope your team will consider my demand !!
Thanks for your work !!

It would be wonderfull if we can create a widget that displays the top members of the week or of the month that had been given the most positives reactions. Like this we can organise contests on our forum and offer gifts to the winners each month for exemple.
I think it's necessary and complete to supply your customers like me with a widget like this. It will really incite our community members to be more active in the forums.
And with my advertising revenues i can afford to offer a gift each month to my Top 3 members for example (itunes or amazon coupons)

I hope your team will consider my demand !!
Thanks for your work !!
This would be an ideal widget feature that I'll add to our issue tracker. Thanks so much for your feedback and suggestions :)

Version 1.0.13 Patch Level 1 Released
Bugs Fixed:
  • Fixed an issue that caused an album like error
getting this error when someone clicks like on an album...​

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Column 'react_users' is unknown in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 539
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 505
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/React/AbstractHandler.php at line 295
ThemeHouse\Reactions\React\AbstractHandler->updateContentReacts() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactedContent.php at line 268
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactedContent->rebuildContentReactCache() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Entity/ReactedContent.php at line 292
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent->rebuildContentReactCache() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Entity/ReactedContent.php at line 165
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1145
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactedContent.php at line 104
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactedContent->insertReact() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Repository/LikedContent.php at line 26
ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Repository\LikedContent->toggleLike() in src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Like.php at line 28
XF\ControllerPlugin\Like->actionToggleLike() in src/addons/XFMG/Pub/Controller/Album.php at line 655
XFMG\Pub\Controller\Album->actionLike() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

rest seems to work fine so far.

getting this error when someone clicks like on an album...​

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Column 'react_users' is unknown in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 539
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 505
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/React/AbstractHandler.php at line 295
ThemeHouse\Reactions\React\AbstractHandler->updateContentReacts() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactedContent.php at line 268
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactedContent->rebuildContentReactCache() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Entity/ReactedContent.php at line 292
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent->rebuildContentReactCache() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Entity/ReactedContent.php at line 165
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1145
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactedContent.php at line 104
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactedContent->insertReact() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Repository/LikedContent.php at line 26
ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Repository\LikedContent->toggleLike() in src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Like.php at line 28
XF\ControllerPlugin\Like->actionToggleLike() in src/addons/XFMG/Pub/Controller/Album.php at line 655
XFMG\Pub\Controller\Album->actionLike() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

rest seems to work fine so far.
Glad to hear a reset helped with this, are you still able to replicate this error after the reset? I'm gonna attempt to see if I'm able to replicate this myself.

i already rebuild the addon columns but that sadly didn't help. i removed the like button from xfmg__album_view instead.

Is there an option for the reactions to be visible all of the time? Rather than have to hover or click to see them. Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom