[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Can I get a response to all the server errors I've been getting after the latest update, as I posted above almost a week ago?

• ErrorException: Template error: Template public:news_feed_item_xfmg_comment_react is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:583
Code:
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/theaocdu/...', 583, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(583): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(538): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'news_feed_item_...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'news_feed_item_...')
#4 src/XF/NewsFeed/AbstractHandler.php(67): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('news_feed_item_...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/NewsFeed.php(64): XF\NewsFeed\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed))
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\NewsFeed->render()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(939): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/news_feed_macros.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed), 'render', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/news_feed_macros.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_item', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/latest_activity.php(27): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_row', Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('latest_activity', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:WhatsNew\\Lat...', 'public:latest_a...', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#19 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#20 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#21 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#22 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "/whats-new/latest-activity"
  ["referrer"] => string(55) "https://www.theaocdungeon.com/whats-new/latest-activity"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I've gone ahead and reported this in our issue tracker as we will then have it resolved in the next release! :)

I've gone ahead and reported this in our issue tracker as we will then have it resolved in the next release! :)

i have 10's of thousands of errors after installing reactions and importing from post ratings. also, my users are not able to upload media gallery items due to an error that is related to this addon. i've started two tickets in the past few days (on this addon and another one) and have not received a response. at this point it's a pretty serious issue affecting my production site, so if you could please respond to at least one of them that would be grand. :(

Feature suggestion if it hasn't been covered already. Reactions doesn't jive well with @Jaxel's XenPorta 2. Threads promoted to articles don't show the Reaction button though they do show existing reactions so suggestion is to add support for article formatted Xenporta 2 threads. I suspect mostly a template mod.

i don't know if it helps, but if you turn off the 'format thread as article' option in xenporta (so the thread just looks like a normal thread) the reactions addon shows up normally.

i don't know if it helps, but if you turn off the 'format thread as article' option in xenporta (so the thread just looks like a normal thread) the reactions addon shows up normally.

Yes I knew about that and this has already been fixed so reactions show in article formats.

i have 10's of thousands of errors after installing reactions and importing from post ratings. also, my users are not able to upload media gallery items due to an error that is related to this addon. i've started two tickets in the past few days (on this addon and another one) and have not received a response. at this point it's a pretty serious issue affecting my production site, so if you could please respond to at least one of them that would be grand. :(
Apologies for the late response to the ticket you created, would you please private message me your ticket number so that I can get one of our developers on it quick! :)

Hi, it's me again. Is there a simple way to disable all reactions on a particular forum and/or entire category? Right now, all I can locate is having to edit every single reaction individually to block it from individual forums.

I've tried to delete this addon and it causes the conversation starter to break.

Server error log
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'first_react_users' doesn't have a default value
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
  • Generated by: Jazzy
  • Jul 11, 2018 at 3:43 PM
Stack trace
INSERT INTO `xf_conversation_master` (`user_id`, `username`, `open_invite`, `conversation_open`, `title`, `start_date`, `last_message_date`, `last_message_user_id`, `last_message_username`, `conversation_id`, `reply_count`, `recipient_count`, `first_message_id`, `last_message_id`, `recipients`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1364, 'HY000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1364, 'HY000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(160): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1389): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_conversation...', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1121): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/XF/Service/Conversation/Creator.php(206): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#7 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): XF\Service\Conversation\Creator->_save()
#8 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Conversation.php(301): XF\Service\Conversation\Creator->save()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation->actionAdd(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Conversation', 'Add', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'conversations', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

I've tried to delete this addon and it causes the conversation starter to break.

Server error log
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'first_react_users' doesn't have a default value
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
  • Generated by: Jazzy
  • Jul 11, 2018 at 3:43 PM
Stack trace
INSERT INTO `xf_conversation_master` (`user_id`, `username`, `open_invite`, `conversation_open`, `title`, `start_date`, `last_message_date`, `last_message_user_id`, `last_message_username`, `conversation_id`, `reply_count`, `recipient_count`, `first_message_id`, `last_message_id`, `recipients`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1364, 'HY000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1364, 'HY000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(160): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1389): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_conversation...', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1121): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/XF/Service/Conversation/Creator.php(206): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#7 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): XF\Service\Conversation\Creator->_save()
#8 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Conversation.php(301): XF\Service\Conversation\Creator->save()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation->actionAdd(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Conversation', 'Add', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'conversations', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
Please if you would create a ticket on this so that we can take a deeper look! :)

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Reactions with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.13 Patch Level 1 Released

Bugs Fixed:
  • Fixed an issue on moderator edit from not being aligned under reactions on other styles
  • Fixed an issue that caused an album like error
  • Fixed an issue that caused multiple template errors to show which related to the XenForo Media Manager
  • Fixed an issue with button styling
  • Fixed an issue with margin and spacing

Enhancements:
  • Improvements made on reactions styling
  • Added a reactions listing page
  • Default reaction types are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A bit disappointed in the response time on a problem I have, so cross posting here in case anyone is upgrading from Post Ratings in XF 1. We're unable to run the processes that update any of the user counts for Reactions after our import. GIven the volume of ratings we have, over 1+ million, it's not unreasonable to expect it would take a bit to run. However, within 30 seconds we see a crash of the process with no stack trace or error in our Xenforo log.

I suspect it might be query related, as we see an error in our server log about MySQL running out of space....

I've had a ticket open for over 11 days with no resolution and given that we just updated our board within the last couple of weeks, this has remained a constant pain point for my members and something for them to hang their hat on - pointing to this issue to ask for us to "rollback" the upgrade.

They are convinced that their ratings "are lost", and while I'm a bit surprised in the amount of status symbol and importance that they place on ratings, the last thing I want is to my members to threaten to go elsewhere because they are upset about my upgrade.

Some members even claim to know their count within a hundred ratings or so from the old system, which is also surprising.

I understand that this seems to be a problematic issue to debug, but I've lost quite a bit of patience today as it's now since Monday that I granted server access without an update.

Part of customer service is communication. Simply saying we're still working on this issue through your ticket system is enough and that's all I needed to hear from you guys, but having no response is maddening.

I'm a developer by trade, I work with SQL all the time, and I'm more than willing to assist with whatever you guys need for help on this problem.

Sorry for the rant.

A bit disappointed in the response time on a problem I have, so cross posting here in case anyone is upgrading from Post Ratings in XF 1. We're unable to run the processes that update any of the user counts for Reactions after our import. GIven the volume of ratings we have, over 1+ million, it's not unreasonable to expect it would take a bit to run. However, within 30 seconds we see a crash of the process with no stack trace or error in our Xenforo log.

I suspect it might be query related, as we see an error in our server log about MySQL running out of space....

I've had a ticket open for over 11 days with no resolution and given that we just updated our board within the last couple of weeks, this has remained a constant pain point for my members and something for them to hang their hat on - pointing to this issue to ask for us to "rollback" the upgrade.

They are convinced that their ratings "are lost", and while I'm a bit surprised in the amount of status symbol and importance that they place on ratings, the last thing I want is to my members to threaten to go elsewhere because they are upset about my upgrade.

Some members even claim to know their count within a hundred ratings or so from the old system, which is also surprising.

I understand that this seems to be a problematic issue to debug, but I've lost quite a bit of patience today as it's now since Monday that I granted server access without an update.

Part of customer service is communication. Simply saying we're still working on this issue through your ticket system is enough and that's all I needed to hear from you guys, but having no response is maddening.

I'm a developer by trade, I work with SQL all the time, and I'm more than willing to assist with whatever you guys need for help on this problem.

Sorry for the rant.
I've started a private conversation with you, hope to hear back from you soon! :)

@apsmith21 completely understand the frustration, as a small team we're doing the best we can to get to everyone. The best we can do is maybe setup a call with a dev and see if we can track it down. We've had most people upgrade without an issue, so while I know its frustrating, sometimes different setups and different servers can cause hard to trace bugs. Thanks for sharing though and if you want to schedule something create a ticket or discuss with @Dalton Prock how we can get that rolling.

Is Themehouse shutdown or something? I've tried to get the demo for this 4-5 times never get an email ? Send an email to support no answer ? I really want to buy this add on but the lack of support isn't reassuring.

Is Themehouse shutdown or something? I've tried to get the demo for this 4-5 times never get an email ? Send an email to support no answer ? I really want to buy this add on but the lack of support isn't reassuring.

I don't think I've seen an email, I believe there may be an issue with our demo generator just haven't had a chance to really dig into it yet, unfortunately. Going to add a note on the page now -- I'll ask @Dalton Prock to manually get a demo setup for you and send you a PM with details :)

Top Bottom