[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

It should be a global like the "Likes" one is by default.

View attachment 173714

So see the "Likes your message"? It should be disabling alerts for "Reactions" as well.

I see under the options you can have it disable the alert at all for the specific reaction but some users love seeing all the notifications and some do not so the user should be able to toggle that on an individual basis.
I see your point now, what a grand idea! I'll go ahead and add this as a feature request on our issue tracker :)
Any update on this?
The only way I find now is to disable all reaction alerts through editing each reaction :(

Feature suggestion if it hasn't been covered already. Reactions doesn't jive well with @Jaxel's XenPorta 2. Threads promoted to articles don't show the Reaction button though they do show existing reactions so suggestion is to add support for article formatted Xenporta 2 threads. I suspect mostly a template mod.

Last edited:
Feature suggestion if it hasn't been covered already. Reactions doesn't jive well with @Jaxel's XenPorta 2. Threads promoted to articles don't show the Reaction button though they do show existing reactions so suggestion is to add support for article formatted Xenporta 2 threads. I suspect mostly a template mod.
Looks like this has been added on our GitHub Issue Tracker. Hope to have it included in one of our updates soon! :)

That is the one I tried. What I don't understand is that was never in that file, yet I never had the branding.

If you're the only one with access to the server or admin, I don't know what to tell you. The copyright has always been there otherwise. Unless maybe you paid for branding removal prior to the end of last year, when they started providing the option for free...? Not sure how they went about it before then, but I suppose that could be the root of the problem. Or maybe it's a bug. I don't know, since I haven't upgraded recently, but I imagine other people would be reporting a similar problem if that were the case. Anyway, you should probably take do as jakeb suggested and create a ticket - assuming you're still subscribed and can create one.

Hmm. I can't see a difference, and that's the code I copied from your website, but maybe you're seeing something different on copy and paste...?

Right, well, then that must have been introduced when copying from the cpanel editor, I imagine. My bad!

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Reactions with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.13 Release

Enhancements
  1. Removed action hover on the reactions trigger
  2. Reactions are now supported on the XenForo Media Gallery
  3. Reactions are now supported on XenPorta articles and content
  4. Added a style property to make reactions overview on profiles be made into a profile tab

Bugs Fixed:
  1. Fixed the issue that caused moderator edit to not align under reactions
  2. Fixed issues with Always Show Secondary Trigger on default reactions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great update especially now that media is supported but you missed support for Media albums. Only individual media seems to work.

When I like an album (not react) I get this in my error log:

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: xfmg_album
  • src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactHandler.php:101
  • Generated by: Nik
  • Jun 12, 2018 at 9:02 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactHandler.php(101): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 101, Array)
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactedContent.php(591): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactHandler->getReactHandlerByType('xfmg_album', false)
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Repository/LikedContent.php(12): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactedContent->getReactHandlerByType('xfmg_album')
#3 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Like.php(28): ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Repository\LikedContent->toggleLike('xfmg_album', 121, Object(ForumApps\API\XF\Entity\User))
#4 src/addons/XFMG/Pub/Controller/Album.php(654): XF\ControllerPlugin\Like->actionToggleLike(Object(XFMG\Entity\Album), '/media/albums/n...', '/media/albums/n...', '/media/albums/n...')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XFMG\Pub\Controller\Album->actionLike(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFMG:Album', 'Like', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'xfmg', Object(XFMG\Pub\Controller\Album), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(38) "/media/albums/new-c8-corvette.121/like"
["referrer"] => string(68) "https://mysite.com/media/albums/new-c8-corvette.121/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/media/albums/new-c8-corvette_121/like"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(34) "/media/albums/new-c8-corvette.121/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Great update especially now that media is supported but you missed support for Media albums. Only individual media seems to work.

When I like an album (not react) I get this in my error log:

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: xfmg_album
  • src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactHandler.php:101
  • Generated by: Nik
  • Jun 12, 2018 at 9:02 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactHandler.php(101): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 101, Array)
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactedContent.php(591): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactHandler->getReactHandlerByType('xfmg_album', false)
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Repository/LikedContent.php(12): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactedContent->getReactHandlerByType('xfmg_album')
#3 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Like.php(28): ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Repository\LikedContent->toggleLike('xfmg_album', 121, Object(ForumApps\API\XF\Entity\User))
#4 src/addons/XFMG/Pub/Controller/Album.php(654): XF\ControllerPlugin\Like->actionToggleLike(Object(XFMG\Entity\Album), '/media/albums/n...', '/media/albums/n...', '/media/albums/n...')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XFMG\Pub\Controller\Album->actionLike(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFMG:Album', 'Like', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'xfmg', Object(XFMG\Pub\Controller\Album), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(38) "/media/albums/new-c8-corvette.121/like"
["referrer"] => string(68) "https://mysite.com/media/albums/new-c8-corvette.121/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/media/albums/new-c8-corvette_121/like"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(34) "/media/albums/new-c8-corvette.121/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
We have recived your ticket on this, the developer assigned will respond soon! :)

• ErrorException: Template error: Template public:news_feed_item_xfmg_comment_react is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:583
Code:
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/theaocdu/...', 583, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(583): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(538): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'news_feed_item_...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'news_feed_item_...')
#4 src/XF/NewsFeed/AbstractHandler.php(67): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('news_feed_item_...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/NewsFeed.php(64): XF\NewsFeed\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed))
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\NewsFeed->render()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(939): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/news_feed_macros.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed), 'render', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/news_feed_macros.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_item', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/latest_activity.php(27): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_row', Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('latest_activity', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:WhatsNew\\Lat...', 'public:latest_a...', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#19 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#20 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#21 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#22 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "/whats-new/latest-activity"
  ["referrer"] => string(55) "https://www.theaocdungeon.com/whats-new/latest-activity"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom