[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Constantly spamming:

• Error: Call to a member function getStatus() on null
  • src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Template/Templater.php:221
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Feb 6, 2018 at 7:46 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater->fnReactHandlerStatus(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), false, 'xfmg_media_item')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(877): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s58/public/th_display_reactions.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->fn('react_handler_s...', Array, false)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(659): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s58/public/xfmg_media_view.php(171): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('th_display_reac...', 'reactions_bar', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfmg_media_view', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XFMG:Media\\View', 'public:xfmg_med...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(23) "/media/ec-boss-hunt.49/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
New patch resolves that completely now, it was due to the content type being incorrectly inputted.

The increase could be due to likes + other reactions that aren't likes, at least that's what I believe it would be.

I am not liked for any other content that doesn't already have another reaction icon that I'm aware of?

I am not liked for any other content that doesn't already have another reaction icon that I'm aware of?
You're talking about where it says for a user, the total number of reactions being 2593 while the total number of likes is 2560. The total number of reactions after importing likes is 2560 + 33 reactions, or am I not understanding completely?

You're talking about where it says for a user, the total number of reactions being 2593 while the total number of likes is 2560. The total number of reactions after importing likes is 2560 + 33 reactions, or am I not understanding completely?

Every imported reaction got routed to another reaction.. I only had 2560 likes with Post Ratings, all the OTHER reactions make my total way more than 2593! I have hundreds more (and they are proper reflected in the reactions profile side-bar except likes seems to be inaccurate). I'm unclear what is going on...

Every imported reaction got routed to another reaction.. I only had 2560 likes with Post Ratings, all the OTHER reactions make my total way more than 2593! I have hundreds more (and they are proper reflected in the reactions profile side-bar except likes seems to be inaccurate). I'm unclear what is going on...
Could you make a ticket at themehouse.com so I can investigate further?

Animation type disabled still shows the trigger icon with the reaction icons.

There must be a conditional statement to disable.

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 8.18.43 PM.webp

Another thing that I have said before but not addressed. The reaction count block doesn't show the same number as in postbit. In the block it shows a far greater number than the one in the positbit. From 80 to 5, huge difference.

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 8.23.59 PM.webpScreen Shot 2018-02-06 at 8.24.15 PM.webp

Is there a option to have the react button simply be text replacement in the exact same spot as the core 'Like' button? Instead of adding an additional row to the message box with a large button?

My style is quite compact and the react button doubles the height of every small post you're able to react to.

1518258172351.webp

Edit: I see now how this could potentially be an issue on mobile and probably works better as is.

Last edited:
It feels like there's a delay on the description tooltip for each reaction when rating, it would be nicer if it was instant so you don't have to wait for it to load as you move the cursor from one to the next.

did you get a response to your ticket?

Yes, though it is not yet resolved. Its being looked into, the xf likes and reactions content tables had to be dumped and have to be compared to see where the discrepancy is.

It feels like there's a delay on the description tooltip for each reaction when rating, it would be nicer if it was instant so you don't have to wait for it to load as you move the cursor from one to the next.

Mine is almost immediate, very very small delay. Same speed as hovering over the "Share" icons at the bottom of post pages, but not as immediate as hovering over the toolbar icons in the editor. You wanted it to be that immediate I gather?

Yeah, I had a play around with this add on, then on facebook and it's immediate there and it feels better that way. It is only a tiny delay, but when moving from one to the next immediate feels best. Kind of like the tooltips on the XF2 editor buttons.

Yeah, I had a play around with this add on, then on facebook and it's immediate there and it feels better that way. It is only a tiny delay, but when moving from one to the next immediate feels best. Kind of like the tooltips on the XF2 editor buttons.

Hmm. I couldn't find a setting for that visible via css, so perhaps its hard-coded in the javascript or something? I'm sure @Jake B. would know...

Yes, though it is not yet resolved. Its being looked into, the xf likes and reactions content tables had to be dumped and have to be compared to see where the discrepancy is.

odd because I also submitted a ticket after posting here and no one seems to care. Can not wait for @Luke F to get the Post Rating for XF2.0 out and I will dump this once and for all.

A pre-sale question if I may, does the reactions count toward the "like" status of the post? What I'm trying to find out if the users gets the "like" reactions counted no matter the reaction used.

odd because I also submitted a ticket after posting here and no one seems to care. Can not wait for @Luke F to get the Post Rating for XF2.0 out and I will dump this once and for all.

I see your ticket that was created on Thursday and have bumped @silence to check that

FYI

in ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Str/Formatter.php:
Code:
class Formatter extends \XF\Str\Formatter
It should be:
Code:
class Formatter extends XFCP_Formatter

Thanks for letting us know, not sure how that got left in. Have patched it for the next update :)

A pre-sale question if I may, does the reactions count toward the "like" status of the post? What I'm trying to find out if the users gets the "like" reactions counted no matter the reaction used.

The reaction you have configured to be the like wrapper will count toward a like status on the post. We do plan on allowing multiple reactions to do this at some time in the future

Top Bottom