[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

I am 100% sure I uploaded all the files as it gave me the upgrade option. It happened after the upgrade, the errors spammed but stopped, I've cleared it now and no errors. But the styling had defiantly changed!
Yeah mostly likely just opcache keeping it hostage :) Patch being pushed out now, or if you open style properties and go to the Reaction Bar Style, you can set the padding for all to 10px.

View attachment 168283

See it wasn't that far to the border line, it was a little to the left and now it looks bad. Same for when you like it on the left side, it is also on the border line.

Yes same issue here. @silence Reaction bar need to move more left side.

blePjeJtRDaEOVCd5t0bhQ.png

@silence Lot of Server error log happened.

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getStatus() on null src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Template/Templater.php:221

Generated by: Unknown account Feb 7, 2018 at 1:21 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater->fnReactHandlerStatus(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), false, 'xfmg_media_item')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(877): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s30/public/th_display_reactions.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->fn('react_handler_s...', Array, false)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(659): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s30/public/xfmg_media_view.php(180): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('th_display_reac...', 'reactions_bar', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfmg_media_view', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XFMG:Media\\View', 'public:xfmg_med...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "/media/joly-sharif-tomaderi-gaan-gai.1267/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@silence Lot of Server error log happened.

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getStatus() on null src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Template/Templater.php:221

Generated by: Unknown account Feb 7, 2018 at 1:21 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater->fnReactHandlerStatus(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), false, 'xfmg_media_item')
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s30/public/th_display_reactions.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->fn('react_handler_s...', Array, false)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(659): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s30/public/xfmg_media_view.php(180): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('th_display_reac...', 'reactions_bar', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfmg_media_view', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XFMG:Media\\View', 'public:xfmg_med...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "/media/joly-sharif-tomaderi-gaan-gai.1267/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Could you try re-uploading the files, since it's most likely an opcache issue.

Strange.. I just downloaded the patch level 1 release, and I have the same issue with the padding... I saved options too.. So do I have to do it manually?

Just to note, with the patch level 1 release (I never updated to the non-patch release 109), i have 3 pages of the error message about the "array_key_exists". ;)

Strange.. I just downloaded the patch level 1 release, and I have the same issue with the padding... I saved options too.. So do I have to do it manually?
I'm looking into it now.
Just to note, with the patch level 1 release (I never updated to the non-patch release 109), i have 3 pages of the error message about the "array_key_exists". ;)
Yeah that's odd, the option's datatype by default is an array so it's odd it's saying it would be null. Looking into.

Yeah I would do it manually for now. I'll get another patch out for the error. It seems to only be happening for XenGallery.

Last edited:
Yeah I would do it manually for now. I'll get another patch out for the error. It seems to only be happening for XenGallery.

Yes, I viewed the options page (all were checked) and clicked save to be sure things were fine.

I haven't gotten the errors AFTER the initial install upgrade was done.

Yep! We are checking if the user is actually found before triggering the like, so you should be all set.

OK, I was able to finally complete this counter (Convert Reactions To Likes) with the latest update.

In my default XF-generated stats, I see for likes: 2560

When I view my like REACTION count (the one that I route to likes) I see Likes (generated by reactions): 2593

After I ran that last counter successfully, is there anything else I should run? I don't believe it changed anything...

Hmm...

Constantly spamming:

• Error: Call to a member function getStatus() on null
  • src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Template/Templater.php:221
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Feb 6, 2018 at 7:46 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater->fnReactHandlerStatus(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), false, 'xfmg_media_item')
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s58/public/th_display_reactions.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->fn('react_handler_s...', Array, false)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(659): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s58/public/xfmg_media_view.php(171): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('th_display_reac...', 'reactions_bar', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(23) "/media/ec-boss-hunt.49/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

OK, I was able to finally complete this counter (Convert Reactions To Likes) with the latest update.

In my default XF-generated stats, I see for likes: 2560

When I view my like REACTION count (the one that I route to likes) I see Likes (generated by reactions): 2593

After I ran that last counter successfully, is there anything else I should run? I don't believe it changed anything...

Hmm...
Is the number only different or is it incorrect on profiles as well?

Is the number only different or is it incorrect on profiles as well?

XF Default Locations:
Profiles: 2560
Member Card Popup: 2560

Reactions count (on my own profile in sidebar summary) 2593

The thumbs up icon was always my default like when I did my import). I routed the Post Ratings likes thumbs up to my Reactions Likes thumbs up.

XF Default Locations:
Profiles: 2560
Member Card Popup: 2560

Reactions count (on my own profile in sidebar summary) 2593

The thumbs up icon was always my default like when I did my import). I routed the Post Ratings likes thumbs up to my Reactions Likes thumbs up.
The increase could be due to likes + other reactions that aren't likes, at least that's what I believe it would be.

Top Bottom