[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

I didn’t notice this till yesterday but it shouldn’t really sit there as I’m not reacting to his signature, I’m reacting to his post so best keeping it inside the post. Guess I’ll have to alter it.

Nice add-on. Want to let you know I left a misinformed review claiming you couldn't use your existing 'Likes' with this system -- that is not the case.

Is it possible to remove the bar from the user bit? I tried commenting it in th_display_reactions. It worked, but I got lots of server errors (I guess trying to now call a non-existing function?).
View attachment 168026
Yeah you can go to the style properties and just uncheck `Enable total reactions received in postbit`.

I’m not reacting to his signature, I’m reacting to his post so best keeping it inside the post.

Realistically the same could be applied to all of the post controls (including default XenForo likes without reactions), I think it's best kept where it's at, but moving it should just be a minor template edit

Realistically the same could be applied to all of the post controls (including default XenForo likes without reactions), I think it's best kept where it's at, but moving it should just be a minor template edit

I see what you are saying, but the 'like' feature on default xenforo looks ok there but the design of the reactions feature and where it sits, looks a bit off. I suppose having an option for both choices would be ideal.

Is there a way to disable reaction for XFMG and have the XF like system instead. You can not have the two at the same time.

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 6.54.19 PM.webp

If you go back few pages you will see I have already brought that up but nothing has been done so far.

They are just busy. They have brought out updates for other add-ons/style, I guess it isn’t priority right now which is fair enough.

I would rather like to be told than completely ignored.

That’s a bit extreme. You should try support from Jaxel’s add-ons, then you will know the difference between ignored or busy and will come to appreicate it more.

That’s a bit extreme. You should try support from Jaxel’s add-ons, then you will know the difference between ignored or busy and will come to appreicate it more.

I beg to differ. Jaxel is working by himself which is not the case with The ThemHouse.

I beg to differ. Jaxel is working by himself which is not the case with The ThemHouse.

You really should go check out his threads, people have waited weeks for a response from errors etc. but no reply yet has the time to log onto xenforo. Anyways, I’m sure when they see this they will reply to you. Some some things go missed.

You really should go check out his threads, people have waited weeks for a response from errors etc. but no reply yet has the time to log onto xenforo. Anyways, I’m sure when they see this they will reply to you. Some some things go missed.

LOL my posts were not even quoted let alone fixing the issues I raised. I'm not going to defend anyone but all I can say; if you can not take the heat stay out of the kitchen period.

I was about to buy the Question and Answer add-on beside the two add-ons I have already purchased but looking at this mess I decided to back off. Or maybe me complaining alot.:LOL:

Try opening a support ticket on their website. They have always replied to my support tickets fast and helped me out.

LOL my posts were not even quoted let alone fixing the issues I raised. I'm not going to defend anyone but all I can say; if you can not take the heat stay out of the kitchen period.

I was about to buy the Question and Answer add-on beside the two add-ons I have already purchased but looking at this mess I decided to back off. Or maybe me complaining alot.:LOL:

Yeah use the support system on their website or use the github bug tracker, stick the bugs on there. 99% time they will reply to that because it’s easier to maintain

Is there a way to disable reaction for XFMG and have the XF like system instead. You can not have the two at the same time.

View attachment 168075

This is not currently possible, no. However, the "Like" reaction does behave as a normal XenForo like, so you can disable the other reactions for these content types and leave that one if you'd like. We'll look into making the default XenForo like system available for certain content types.

LOL my posts were not even quoted let alone fixing the issues I raised.

Then they were probably missed, it's nearly impossible to keep track of every single post in every single one of our threads, so yes things do get missed, which is why we recommend that a ticket is created if you're having an issue :)

Top Bottom