[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

It could just be me but I'm having issues with setting the per forum reactions. I've tried unchecking enable, checking disable, and a few combinations of which. Nothing seems to stick. Could this be due to I'm logged in as an admin and I always see them all? I have one forum that is a project forum and wanted the helpful, creative, etc. Instead of the normal emotion ones but no matter what options I set they all show on all forums.

Thanks

Tracked down the issue, just a minor typo caused it :)

On line 63 in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Template/Templater.php replace $reactions = $reactHandler->buildValidReactionsList('reacts'); with $reactions = $reactHandler->buildValidReactionsList('react');. Since it's such a minor change that will only affect people using that option I've just uploaded it as a hot fix on 1.0.4 so you can either make the change directly (which will cause the file health system to flag the file) or you can just download the 1.0.4 package and upload the files :)

Had anyone else had issues with the site statistics being broken with this add-on? I just noticed that since installing this I'm getting all zero numbers for post and like count in site statistics?

I just installed this on my forum, great addon. My members' comment is that the thumbs up thumbs down symbol is cool, but there is no thumbs down/dislike image to select

I just installed this on my forum, great addon. My members' comment is that the thumbs up thumbs down symbol is cool, but there is no thumbs down/dislike image to select
I noticed this as well. I created a similar issue on that here: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2addon-issues/issues/21

I think ultimately thats what we will do. You get to choose the 'default'. So if they click that one (ie, a like button) it does that so you dont have to click twice.

I noticed this as well. I created a similar issue on that here: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2addon-issues/issues/21

I think ultimately thats what we will do. You get to choose the 'default'. So if they click that one (ie, a like button) it does that so you dont have to click twice.

Oh I just mean if you're going to show a thumbs down in the selection button, you should also include the thumbs down image for us to choose :D I assume it would be an easy addition, just take the like thumbs up and reverse it.

I turned off the reactions on profiles, but it looks like the system still thinks the old likes are reactions, but doesn't display anything. Is there a work around to disable it in profile posts or do we have to use them to avoid this:

1.webp

This is so good. 1 issue i am having is, if youre typing a massage in PM. And the other person replies before you after you submit, you cant give them a thumbs up until you refresh the page. But thanks.

Reactions: DL6
This is so good. 1 issue i am having is, if youre typing a massage in PM. And the other person replies before you after you submit, you cant give them a thumbs up until you refresh the page. But thanks.
I can confirm this, the same thing happens with the threads.

Very weird, I'll go ahead and add this to our Github Issue Tracker so that someone from our development team can take a look into this issue.

Error with rebuilding daily stats you get this when I disabled it I can run it but with reactions I get this
Code:
  Orgasmic Sweets
Cron entries
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1406]: Data too long for column 'stats_type' at row 1 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 174
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 69
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 69
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 145
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Repository/Stats.php at line 72
XF\Repository\Stats->build() in src/XF/Cron/Counters.php at line 30
XF\Cron\Counters::recordDailyStats()
call_user_func() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/CronEntry.php at line 112
XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1879
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I've been getting the same issue as @KawaiiHannah . How many different reactions do you have? I had 7 and the error occured a lot so I dropped it to 4 and it still happens but less often.

Last edited:
Top Bottom