[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Will this import the data from Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level add on?

Guys has anyone figure out if this add on able to import from the one developed by Luke.

I think this might be what you are looking for.... simply read about 8 messages above the first time you asked.

XenForo 2.0 Beta 5 (released yesterday) included a basic version of the import framework so 1.0.2 includes a beta version of the importer :)

I think this might be what you are looking for.... simply read about 8 messages above the first time you asked.

Thankx lad, can you guide us on how to work around the importer?

Last edited:
Thankx lad, can you guide us on how work around the importer?
I'll make sure we have someone edit the documentation on it in the morning, if you have any questions do not hesitate to create a ticket meanwhile :)

th_no_permission_to_react_reactions where members are not able to rate posts
likes are not undo even though unreact.

I keep getting this error:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'XF\Service\User\XFCP_ContentChange' not found src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Service/User/ContentChange.php:6
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 11, 2017 at 8:24 PM

Do you know what action is triggering the error? And can you provide the stack trace for it? Should be able to find this in your XF error log
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with this add-on https://xenforo.com/community/resources/kl-user-improvements.5677/

This is what I see when I click on the error in my ACP:

Server_error_logs_Paul_s_Place_-_Admin_control_panel_-_2017-10-12_04.48.04.webp

I'm also getting this:

ErrorException: Template error: Template public:news_feed_item_profile_post_comment_react is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:512
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 12, 2017 at 2:48 AM

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/paulsplac...', 512, Array) #1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(512): trigger_error('Template public...', 512) #2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(469): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'news_feed_item_...') #3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1151): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'news_feed_item_...') #4 src/XF/NewsFeed/AbstractHandler.php(67): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:news_fee...', Array) #5 src/XF/Entity/NewsFeed.php(47): XF\NewsFeed\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed)) #6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\NewsFeed->render() #7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(860): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/news_feed_macros.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed), 'render', Array) #9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(583): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array) #10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/news_feed_macros.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro(NULL, 'feed_item', Array, Array) #11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(583): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array) #12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/latest_activity.php(27): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_row', Array, Array) #13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1152): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array) #14 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:latest_a...', Array) #15 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render() #16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:WhatsNew\\Lat...', 'public:latest_a...', Array) #17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View)) #18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html') #19 src/XF/App.php(1831): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() #20 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run() #21 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App') #22 {main}

Thank you Jake B., that helped with the first error but now I'm getting:

LogicException: Job XF:UserRenameCleanUp: Could not find repository 'ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactedHandler' for 'ThemeHouse\Reactions:ReactedHandler' src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php:245

Generated by: Unknown account Oct 12, 2017 at 4:09 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/App.php(2229): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getRepository('ThemeHouse\\Reac...') #1 src/XF/Service/AbstractService.php(45): XF\App->repository('ThemeHouse\\Reac...') #2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Service/User/ContentChange.php(26): XF\Service\AbstractService->repository('ThemeHouse\\Reac...') #3 src/XF/MultiPartRunnerTrait.php(48): ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Service\User\ContentChange->stepRebuildReacts(NULL, 7.98187494278) #4 src/XF/Service/User/ContentChange.php(196): XF\Service\User\ContentChange->runLoop(7.99999809265) #5 src/XF/Job/UserRenameCleanUp.php(34): XF\Service\User\ContentChange->apply(7.99999809265) #6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\UserRenameCleanUp->run(7.99999809265) #7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.99999809265) #8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.99999809265) #9 job.php(15): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8) #10 {main}

Yeah it can be, it's currently set so only one is allowed but there's no real code limitation to allowing more than one to be stored as a like.

Are there plan to implement this, or has this been implemented in the current version? Ability to choose which reactions are counted as likes (or option to count them all)?

I like this addon idea but would want this included so as not to dilute the like metrics by only selectively giving +1 like for one type of reaction.

Are there plan to implement this, or has this been implemented in the current version? Ability to choose which reactions are counted as likes (or option to count them all)?

I like this addon idea but would want this included so as not to dilute the like metrics by only selectively giving +1 like for one type of reaction.
You can choose any of the reactions to count as a like already, but multiple ones have not been implemented yet.

Top Bottom