[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Getting this error,

LogicException: Entity XFMG:MediaComment (class: XFMG\Entity\MediaComment) could not be found in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 51
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName() insrc/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 660
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->instantiateEntity() insrc/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 106
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->create() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Service/User/Deleter.php at line 90
  4. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Service\User\Deleter->pruneReactUsersCacheForEntity() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Service/User/Deleter.php at line 275
  5. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Service\User\Deleter->stepPruneMediaCommentReactUserCacheData() insrc/XF/MultiPartRunnerTrait.php at line 48
  6. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Service\User\Deleter->runLoop() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Service/User/Deleter.php at line 69
  7. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Service\User\Deleter->delete() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Job/DeleteUserReactions.php at line31
  8. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Job\DeleteUserReactions->run() insrc/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 241
  9. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line187
  10. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 76
  11. XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
  12. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line88
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line41
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Getting this error,

LogicException: Entity XFMG:MediaComment (class: XFMG\Entity\MediaComment) could not be found in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 51
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName() insrc/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 660
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->instantiateEntity() insrc/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 106
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->create() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Service/User/Deleter.php at line 90
  4. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Service\User\Deleter->pruneReactUsersCacheForEntity() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Service/User/Deleter.php at line 275
  5. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Service\User\Deleter->stepPruneMediaCommentReactUserCacheData() insrc/XF/MultiPartRunnerTrait.php at line 48
  6. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Service\User\Deleter->runLoop() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Service/User/Deleter.php at line 69
  7. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Service\User\Deleter->delete() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Job/DeleteUserReactions.php at line31
  8. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Job\DeleteUserReactions->run() insrc/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 241
  9. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line187
  10. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 76
  11. XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
  12. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line88
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line41
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
This is an error that has been reported and will be fixed in the next update: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2addon-issues/issues/938

After talking with customers and others, I think we're going to keep it as is. We may rename to Reactions+ and extend what XenForo does. We will do an importer to theirs, use their data structure so we get add-on support, and then continue to add features. :)

Very good idea. (y)

Any idea when this is going to be released? this is now interfering with deleting users and keep saying There are manual rebuild jobs awaiting completion. Continue running them. when running them it generates that error.
Just to double check are you using the latest version of Reactions that was just released a few days ago? Also, are you using the latest update of XenForo's Media Manager?

Greetings, will there be substantial differences between your plugin and what is being announced in the new xenforo release?
If all this is built in by default, there is no need to purchase your plug-in. Don't get confused, the plugin is good, its further fate interests.

I can not download it. My license expired couple days ago and Im not planning to renew it.

There was a very minor code change that you can apply manually very easily, but I'll leave it up to them to decide if they want to supply it or not. ;)

It'll extend the built in functionality and add on top of it rather than being an alternative

Good idea. There are several features the core reactions addon is lacking. I haven't had TH reactions installed for some time since I was last testing my XF2 migration, but there isn't already there needs to be some advanced features for preventing users from using the reactions maliciously. Something better than 'rate x times per day'.

weirdbug.webp

Hi me again, so I am now able to update to the newest version HOWEVER if I go to Reaction Tools and click on Rebuild Reacts counted status it throws that error.

Can I ban individual users from using this feature?
Or is the only way creating a usergroup without the permissions and adding them individually to it?

Top Bottom