[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

I'd suggest uninstalling Trending before reinstalling it, after doing that it should keep that error from popping up.
totally confuse what to install what to uninstall ?
i am getting this error when i try to add media in media .
may be you saying that i need to uninstall the trending and install it again ?

• XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'react_users' in 'field list'
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
This does not play very nice with resource manager. Is the fix to uninstall reactions and then reinstall?

• XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'react_users' in 'field list'
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
This does not play very nice with resource manager. Is the fix to uninstall reactions and then reinstall?

Going back one page for the answer was much too exhausting. ;)

Found a bug, seems that when you set a maximum react limit - the entire module disappears from posts. I had a test user and it hadn't liked any content, when I set the maximum to 5 it disappeared.

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Reactions with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.13 Patch Level 4 released!

Bugs fixed:
  • Reactions given page now shows a message when no reactions on the page are viewable instead of an empty page.
  • Lowered the chance of running into a memory exhaustion error when rebuilding user react counts on very large boards.
  • Resolved an upgrade error for earlier versions when Media Gallery was installed after reactions but add-on columns were never built.
  • Added installation hooks for XFMG and XFRM, automatically adding add-on columns if these add-ons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can't use the reactions in the mobile versions. Only "Like" is working. Desktop version works without any issues.

Any idea whats going wrong on my end?

How about disabling the animation for the reaction bar? Its not there anymore.
I've went ahead and responded to your ticket on this. I've also created an issue on this as well: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2addon-issues/issues/896
Can't use the reactions in the mobile versions. Only "Like" is working. Desktop version works without any issues.

Any idea whats going wrong on my end?
Go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so that we can take a closer look at the issue! :)

So in the changelog you stated that

No longer sends notifications for reactions that have notifications disabled.

Are they still not all attached as "Likes" so it still doesn't matter unless we turn off every notification? Seems kind of worthless if so.

Do the recent HYS, I think we'll likely close this down as well. The product is in a stable position and will always remain available to customers. What level of support we offer will depend on what XenForo does with their product.

Some of these features may get merged into UI.X at a later date. If anyone has suggestions, always interested in what you guys would like to do.

I'm hoping any bugs will be fixed however, could be months before XF 2.1 is released stable...

I'd also hope an importer can be taken care of...

Top Bottom