[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Would like to have multilanguage support and have the ability to change messages like "Members who reacted to message #". Great addon overall

When I try to do an import from Dark Post Ratings I get the following error message.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 2 in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Import/Importer/DarkPostRatings.php at line 82
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Import/Importer/DarkPostRatings.php at line 82
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Import\Importer\DarkPostRatings->stepReactions() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 160
XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 74
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 232
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Yes, when I uninstalled the addon I then removed all the files that came with the addon...as one would normally do.

Got up this morning and again many more of the same error...this is getting to be a real pain if you can't uninstall and remove this addon:
Code:
Server error log

ErrorException: Template error: Template public:news_feed_item_post_react is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:582

Generated by: Hippo Mar 16, 2018 at 6:18 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/rfcom/pub...', 582, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(582): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(537): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'news_feed_item_...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1247): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'news_feed_item_...')
#4 src/XF/NewsFeed/AbstractHandler.php(67): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('news_feed_item_...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/NewsFeed.php(64): XF\NewsFeed\AbstractHandler->render(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\NewsFeed))
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\NewsFeed->render()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(938): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/news_feed_macros.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\NewsFeed), 'render', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/news_feed_macros.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_item', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/member_latest_activity.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_row', Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('member_latest_a...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Member\\Lates...', 'public:member_l...', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Member\\Lates...', 'public:member_l...', Array)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#20 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#22 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#23 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(172) "/members/flyvulcan.588/latest-activity?_xfRequestUri=%2Fmembers%2Fflyvulcan.588%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1521141515%2C682e1a827a5b9bd0e7ad4640f59243ba&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(57) "https://www.recreationalflying.com/members/flyvulcan.588/"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(23) "/members/flyvulcan.588/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1521141515,682e1a827a5b9bd0e7ad4640f59243ba"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Must've missed your post, sorry. Looks like entries from news feed items aren't being deleted on install currently, will get this patched. For now you can run this query:

SQL:
delete from xf_news_feed where action='react';

Would like to have multilanguage support and have the ability to change messages like "Members who reacted to message #". Great addon overall

That should already be possible, everything is phrased

Guys what happened to the clickable widget? Any update?

It'll come as soon as we have time to get it implemented.

When I try to do an import from Dark Post Ratings I get the following error message.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 2 in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Import/Importer/DarkPostRatings.php at line 82
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Import/Importer/DarkPostRatings.php at line 82
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Import\Importer\DarkPostRatings->stepReactions() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 160
XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 74
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 232
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Could you create a ticket at themehouse.com so we can have a look? Haven't seen this reported, and haven't been able to replicate it myself

Could you create a ticket at themehouse.com so we can have a look? Haven't seen this reported, and haven't been able to replicate it myself
I will do that right now. After I made this post I assume that it was because I made some of the reactions by hand. I might need to delete them and then do the import only.

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Reactions with a new update entry:

Bugs Fixed:
  • Inconsistency with font color on member widget
  • Potential error logs under certain configurations
Enhancements:
  • Database columns for add-on content types (XFRM, XFMG, etc) are automatically created when that add-on is installed
  • Ability to clean on reaction count on member widget to view list of reactions for that user

Read the rest of this update entry...

The sidebar clickable totals are not working accurately.. Clicking totals doesn't show correct results.

Hmm. There are quite a few bugs in this and recent versions.. I'm getting a feeling that you guys are a little overwhelmed recently...

To be as helpful as I can, I'm compiling a fresh list of bugs that are still present (even a couple that got marked closed that should not have been)... I will have screenshots of every one. I will add them to the tracker for you.

There is also some confusion on some recent requests/suggestions that have to be clarified.

This add-on could really be much better with some fairly minor tweaking!

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 1.39.49 PM.webp

You should see that, and clicking on the number should show you this:

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 1.40.00 PM.webp

I did notice one issue, you'll want to change
<div class="reactionCount-row-cell"><a href="{{ link('members/reactions', $user, {'reaction_id': $reactionCount.reaction.reaction_id}) }}">{$reactionCount.count_received|number_short}</a></div>

to
<div class="reactionCount-row-cell"><a href="{{ link('members/reactions', $user, {'type': 'received', 'reaction_id': $reactionCount.reaction.reaction_id}) }}">{$reactionCount.count_received|number_short}</a></div>

if you've already updated, the release package has been updated to include this change

Last edited:
@Jake B. I'm getting crazy numbers...

Do you have an account on my site yet for testing? When you do that, please view this page:
https://www.wtf.com/members/jason.1/

If a value says something like "6" on it, I still get a result of 20.
If a value says something like "22" on it, I still get a result of 20.

I also seem to see the exact same reaction I've given to a particular post (just once) show up over and over again in the results like I liked that post 10 times or something...

@Jake B. I'm getting crazy numbers...

Do you have an account on my site yet for testing? When you do that, please view this page:
https://www.wtf.com/members/jason.1/

If a value says something like "6" on it, I still get a result of 20.
If a value says something like "22" on it, I still get a result of 20.

I also seem to see the exact same reaction I've given to a particular post (just once) show up over and over again in the results like I liked that post 10 times or something...

I don't think I do, will register though and have a look, but at first guess I think it relates to this:

I did notice one issue, you'll want to change
<div class="reactionCount-row-cell"><a href="{{ link('members/reactions', $user, {'reaction_id': $reactionCount.reaction.reaction_id}) }}">{$reactionCount.count_received|number_short}</a></div>

to
<div class="reactionCount-row-cell"><a href="{{ link('members/reactions', $user, {'type': 'received', 'reaction_id': $reactionCount.reaction.reaction_id}) }}">{$reactionCount.count_received|number_short}</a></div>

if you've already updated, the release package has been updated to include this change

basically was just missing an additional filter on the links so it was showing all reactions of that type rather than just received. The reason you're seeing 20 is because we're limiting it to 20 per page, but you should get pagination to switch between pages if there are more than that

I was sure to update the add-ons again after you posted that above fix. ;)

I still ended up with the same issue...

So I need to reinstall it? I just re-uploaded all files and the add-ons page didn't state I needed an update...

Top Bottom