[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Can you create a ticket at themehouse.com with admin details so I can have a look? not able to replicate it on my install

hi i went from 1.08 to 1.09 patch 4 and this is what i get now. I submitted a ticket on your site and have a ticket 10206. i turned it off just for now. i had to upgrade to stop the indexing of all those reactions u fixed :D it does this everywhere and even the thumbs up... it shows up twice :D

Snip20180225_141.webp

when selecting one; but both show the same reaction after a load up
Snip20180225_142.webpSnip20180225_142.webp

Last edited:
it's not occuring in conversations. it's probably just repeating in where the posts are; anyone have an idea... tried doing some searching; hard to shake of vb5 :D

I've done every update in a row, without skipping any updates and never had this occur to me..

Something odd must not have "taken" in one of the older to newer updates somehow?

Apologies for these few issues here and thanks all for helping report bugs. Some of these bugs only happen on certain boards depending on other add-ons and such. We are really getting a solid polished product and hope to shift gears back to features shortly.

Apologies for these few issues here and thanks all for helping report bugs. Some of these bugs only happen on certain boards depending on other add-ons and such. We are really getting a solid polished product and hope to shift gears back to features shortly.

no issue, your guys fixed fast and just logged in and made the changes happen and turned it back on :D great support.

Looks like that was ultimately caused by this bug: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...-filesystem-when-deleted-from-admincp.143581/

If you haven't upgraded to 1.0.9 Patch 4a go ahead and download that patch and upgrade and you should be good to go. If you've already upgraded to that patch just download the patch again, upload the files then go to Add-ons and rebuild the add-on via the drop down menu next to Reactions

Is that dupe issue all that is fixed in the 4a update? I'm looking forward to the next release, as there is a counter fix or something in there that I need. ;)

Top Bottom