[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

@Jake B. How to work XF Media Gallery? I have not found any button in XF Media Gallery. Also why XF Resource Manager phrases showing? XFRM phrases must not be show if XFRM are not installed.

CjRcwJO9SvuC2uFQavzNYQ.png

I can see it fine in the media gallery for other members. You're not trying to view your OWN media, are you? :)

@Jake B. How to work XF Media Gallery? I have not found any button in XF Media Gallery

It's directly below xfrm_resources "Media items"

Also why XF Resource Manager phrases showing? XFRM phrases must not be show if XFRM are not installed.

This is just happening because Resource Manager isn't installed, it's a known issue currently but won't hurt anything, it'll just show up in your admin panel on that page.

Any idea on the stats being off in the profile widget?

It doesn't seem to be counting past reactions from my post ratings import? They seem to be remembered in the actual posts just fine.

Thanks!

When I look at the condensed view in the posts, it seems to accurately count how many positive reactions and neutral reactions accurately (we don't use negative), but doesn't seem to accurately identify which ones in the member page widget after re-running that user react counts rebuild.. Since I initially had some issues with memory when running reaction-specific rebuilds (i've increased it now allowing them to work), which other rebuild(s) might bring the counts back? Maybe one or two were botches during post ratings import?

When I look at the condensed view in the posts, it seems to accurately count how many positive reactions and neutral reactions accurately (we don't use negative), but doesn't seem to accurately identify which ones in the member page widget after re-running that user react counts rebuild.. Since I initially had some issues with memory when running reaction-specific rebuilds (i've increased it now allowing them to work), which other rebuild(s) might bring the counts back? Maybe one or two were botches during post ratings import?
If on the posts the reactions are there, they were imported successfully. It's most likely some type of issue with the calculation of totals on display and nothing due to missing data.

Also would you happen to have any reactions disabled?

You'll need to run the rebuild process again to convert likes to reactions

Done but media comment still using xenforo core like.

oZnPsjFUT86KG_5N6zM4_g.png

This is just happening because Resource Manager isn't installed, it's a known issue currently but won't hurt anything, it'll just show up in your admin panel on that page.

OK but its should not be show if Resource Manager isn't installed.

So I looked at the various areas this count / miscount occurs in:

When viewing member pop-up card: 4786 (Positive), 177 (Neutral) (CORRECT)
In post reaction bar/meter, it reads: 4786 postive, 177 neutral (matching member pop-up) (CORRECT)
In profile, it reads "2554 likes".
In profile / member stats WIDGET it reads: 1853 (received)+ about 24 from various reactions (which seem to only have counted since i installed the add-on)?

You can see all of these totals on wtf.com

I've rebuilt the reacts counted status, and the rebuild user count.

Would a different rebuild counter be beneficial here?

Thanks again!

So I looked at the various areas this count / miscount occurs in:

When viewing member pop-up card: 4786 (Positive), 177 (Neutral) (CORRECT)
In post reaction bar/meter, it reads: 4786 postive, 177 neutral (matching member pop-up) (CORRECT)
In profile, it reads "2554 likes".
In profile / member stats WIDGET it reads: 1853 (received)+ about 24 from various reactions (which seem to only have counted since i installed the add-on)?

You can see all of these totals on wtf.com

I've rebuilt the reacts counted status, and the rebuild user count.

Would a different rebuild counter be beneficial here?

Thanks again!
Ah turns out the rebuild task was not fully integrated. I'll get it written up and another update posted.

Can this be used with usergroup promotions? I don't see it listed.

I do something similar, i have a registered group, a registered (promoted) group (after a certain amount of posts), and also have a Premium Group. There are additional reactions available to people depending on the group (we even have a few staff reactions).

I do something similar, i have a registered group, a registered (promoted) group (after a certain amount of posts), and also have a Premium Group. There are additional reactions available to people depending on the group (we even have a few staff reactions).
No i mean can you set the part of the criteria for usergroup promotions to be after a certain number of positive reactions?

That's the main thing we use Post Ratings for.

Top Bottom