[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

One more thing. The most liked page has not been integrated to the The Reaction system. How can I go about have this issue sorted out once and for all.

One more thing. The most liked page has not been integrated to the The Reaction system. How can I go about have this issue sorted out once and for all.

The like feature works fine on my dev environment and other test installs I've done, so I think it's going to be something related to your specific install. I had replied to your ticket to get more details to attempt to debug this on December 7th with no response

The like feature works fine on my dev environment and other test installs I've done, so I think it's going to be something related to your specific install. I had replied to your ticket to get more details to attempt to debug this on December 7th with no response

Oops have you? I didnt see that. Will check it now.

Was there any padding added yet when the selections slide open on mobile / smaller viewports? I noticed they squish together when they are forced to a smaller width?

I haven't seen this error before, I think it could be from a reaction definition that was imported from Post Ratings. Could you try opening all of the reactions and saving them to see if that prevents this error from coming up? If that works I think my guess is right and I'll be able to narrow down the issue and get an actual patch for it :)
Thanks! This worked and no errors have popped up since.

Sorry if I missed it while reading this thread, but are there plans to add "Reactions Received" and "Reactions Given" to the "Your Account" area to help feature parity with Post Ratings? :)

Im having 61 server errors log so far. I keep getting error every other day. I think I will consider uninstalling the add-on for now untill all issues are fixed.

Here is just two example of the errors

• LogicException: Could not find repository 'ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactHandler' for 'ThemeHouse\Reactions:ReactHandler'
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php:257
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Dec 12, 2017 at 2:49 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/App.php(2277): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getRepository('ThemeHouse\\Reac...')
#1 src/XF.php(515): XF\App->repository('ThemeHouse\\Reac...')
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Listener/EntityStructure.php(11): XF::repository('ThemeHouse\\Reac...')
#3 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Listener/EntityStructure.php(32): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Listener\EntityStructure::reactEntityHandlers(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure))
#4 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Reactions\Listener\EntityStructure::xfPost(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure))
#5 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(76): XF\Extension->fire('entity_structur...', Array, 'XF\\Entity\\Post')
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(222): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure('XF:Post')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Repository.php(35): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getFinder('XF:Post')
#9 src/XF/Repository/Post.php(12): XF\Mvc\Entity\Repository->finder('XF:Post')
#10 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(35): XF\Repository\Post->findPostsForThreadView(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Entity\Thread))
#11 src/addons/Andy/ForumPassword/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(12): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/addons/Andy/SimilarThreads/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(16): Andy\ForumPassword\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): Andy\SimilarThreads\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#17 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#20 {main}

• InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'react_users_' on XF:Post[4666]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:179
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Dec 12, 2017 at 2:49 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(92): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('react_users_')
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Entity/Post.php(12): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('react_users_')
#2 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Entity\Post->getReactUsers()
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(920): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/th_display_reactions.php(29): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Post), 'getReactUsers', Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/post_macros.php(448): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('th_display_reac...', 'reactions_bar', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/thread_view.php(600): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:thread_v...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

It looks like you may have some missing files, no reason it should be saying that class doesn't exist. Could you try downloading the latest version from themehouse.com and uploading the files?

This appears when trying to conver like to reaction

InvalidArgumentException: No entity found for 'post' with ID 280 in src/XF/Repository/LikedContent.php at line 85
  1. XF\Repository\LikedContent->insertLike() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Entity/ReactedContent.php at line143
  2. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent->toggleLike() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Job/ConvertLikeReaction.php at line 60
  3. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Job\ConvertLikeReaction->rebuildById() insrc/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 47
  4. XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line241
  5. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line187
  6. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 103
  7. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
  8. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1879
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  13. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

I know you guys are heal to toe with working on all these add-ons and styles but per a couple users complaints I wanted to report an incompatibility with the All Rich Usernames add-on. A couple users including @KawaiiHannah have posted regarding the forum_list not showing colored usernames as All Rich Usernames is designed. I'm looking to possibly purchase several of your add-ons. Interested if there can be a fix for this.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/all-rich-usernames.135911/#post-1203151

Top Bottom