[TH] Quick Thread [Deleted]

does the button show up in cta featured threads homepage also? i have waindigo's one now but had to embed that one.

@Jake B. @Audentio Design

Looks good, doesn't show up on my tactical light theme though only on the default theme the "post new thread" buttons shows up.
I'll try to reinstall.

Nope still not showing up on tactical light. It only shows up on the siropu chat page, and I assume it shows up there because there is an add room button next to it.

Last edited:
@Jake B. @Audentio Design

Looks good, doesn't show up on my tactical light theme though only on the default theme the "post new thread" buttons shows up, and I assume it shows up there because there is an add room button next to it.

I'll try to reinstall.

Nope still not showing up on tactical light. It only shows up on the siropu chat page.

This is caused by a template change in UI.X that makes our template modification system, it's actually going to be fixed in the next release of UI.X :)

Reactions: Epi
Jake,

do us a favor and please post some more landscape screenshots. I can´t really imagine how that button effects look & feel, where it´s nested and what it could interfere with ;)

Jake,

do us a favor and please post some more landscape screenshots. I can´t really imagine how that button effects look & feel, where it´s nested and what it could interfere with ;)

The rest is just the forum index. That opens in a modal when you click the button. Not entirely sure what you mean by
I can´t really imagine how that button effects look & feel, where it´s nested and what it could interfere with

We got rid of all sidebars and breadcrumbs.

Could this appear in the navigation?

There isn't really a 'switch' to do this, but you can include the template adqt_page_container_top_ctrl from wherever you want, and assuming the required variables are available it will work :)

It will be fixed in UI.X 1.5.1.0, not a bug with the add-on, just with the theme. We had to generalize some logic.

Yes I'm aware it's a bug of the theme but I'm having the same issue with pixelexit themes. I switched to their themes considering the menu double clicking is driving me nuts on your themes, for the past year or so. I removed my review though but I deleted all your products since the bugs take ages for them to get fixed... no offense I'm aware you guys are busy but my patience has run dry.

If you're using one of PixelExit's styles there likely isn't much we can do to get it to show up properly.

Jake

@Epi just submit a ticket on our site and we can take a look. I don't use the plugin myself but we're always willing to troubleshoot third party plugins the best we can.

Reactions: IPF
@Epi just submit a ticket on our site and we can take a look. I don't use the plugin myself but we're always willing to troubleshoot third party plugins the best we can.
If you guys have a style property that moves the top control trigger, it'll break here. We had to just factor out our logic so it didn't tough the top control div, thats all. It was no change in the logic just a refactoring of the xen:if iirc. Sadly its the only way to grab the top control.

Top Bottom