1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Quick Thread [Paid] 1.0.2

Quickly create a new thread from any page

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[AD] Quick Thread - Quickly create a thread from any page

Read more about this resource...

2. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

Could you please post more screenshots?

3. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

That's really all there is to show other than a call to action at the top of each page that says "Post New Thread" and a select menu if you have the filter list disabled :)

Jake

4. Epi

Epi Member

does the button show up in cta featured threads homepage also? i have waindigo's one now but had to embed that one.

5. Jake B.

That hasn't been tested, but it should, yes.

6. Epi

Epi Member

@Jake B. @Audentio Design

Looks good, doesn't show up on my tactical light theme though only on the default theme the "post new thread" buttons shows up.
    I'll try to reinstall.

Nope still not showing up on tactical light. It only shows up on the siropu chat page, and I assume it shows up there because there is an add room button next to it.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  7. Jake B.

This is caused by a template change in UI.X that makes our template modification system, it's actually going to be fixed in the next release of UI.X :)

Epi likes this.
  8. Sperber

Sperber Active Member

Jake,

do us a favor and please post some more landscape screenshots. I can´t really imagine how that button effects look & feel, where it´s nested and what it could interfere with ;)

9. Jake B.

The rest is just the forum index. That opens in a modal when you click the button. Not entirely sure what you mean by

10. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

That's exactly I want to see. Currently I've a widget in the sidebar that has the button.

11. Jake B.

This one isn't in the sidebar, it's in the same place the normal post new thread button shows up on the forum view :)

TheBigK likes this.
  12. Epi

Epi Member

@Jake B. Any E.T.A. when the new templates will come out. Sorry I'm an impatient person :p

13. drastic

drastic Well-Known Member

We got rid of all sidebars and breadcrumbs.

Could this appear in the navigation?

14. Jake B.

There isn't really a 'switch' to do this, but you can include the template adqt_page_container_top_ctrl from wherever you want, and assuming the required variables are available it will work :)

drastic likes this.
  15. Epi

Epi Member

any update on when it will be fixed for audentio themes? thanks

16. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

It will be fixed in UI.X 1.5.1.0, not a bug with the add-on, just with the theme. We had to generalize some logic.

17. Epi

Epi Member

Yes I'm aware it's a bug of the theme but I'm having the same issue with pixelexit themes. I switched to their themes considering the menu double clicking is driving me nuts on your themes, for the past year or so. I removed my review though but I deleted all your products since the bugs take ages for them to get fixed... no offense I'm aware you guys are busy but my patience has run dry.

18. Jake B.

If you're using one of PixelExit's styles there likely isn't much we can do to get it to show up properly.

Jake

19. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

@Epi just submit a ticket on our site and we can take a look. I don't use the plugin myself but we're always willing to troubleshoot third party plugins the best we can.

IPF likes this.
  20. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

If you guys have a style property that moves the top control trigger, it'll break here. We had to just factor out our logic so it didn't tough the top control div, thats all. It was no change in the logic just a refactoring of the xen:if iirc. Sadly its the only way to grab the top control.

Russ likes this.