[TH] Question and Answer Forums [Deleted]

It shouldn't require you to revalidate unless you've changed your email at some point, a new purchase doesn't (or at least shouldn't) require a revalidation.

I do not remember changing my email address ever.
But, pl fix that "Resend Activation email". It is currently sending Email Change mail.

Just had a look and I don't see any way it would be sending you an email to verify an address change, your account is completely verified and isn't pending any sort of change, was this a new email or from before? Could you forward the contents to hello@themehouse.com?

Sorry @Jake B. , I have deleted all mails though I posted the content in ticket.
Must have tried 3 times, IIRC and finally gave up. All the three times I got Email change mail authorisation to do.
Normally I use my official email id on all sellers that I intend to buy something. For all others I use gmail address.

And, I did not even attempt to change, lest my a/c should be flagged for changing just after buying.

These addons don’t integrate with each other at this time, they’re completely independent of eachother

Currently we do this because post order changes based on up votes, but I think leaving order the same while altering the up/down vote count wouldn't cause any negative issues, so I'll look into this :)

Is there a way to force threads in that forum to question and answer thread, as I have just installed the addon recently and the old threads in that forum I would like them to turn into a question thread, how do I do this?

Why not AJAZ load?

Because the post order could be vastly different, it could be on the same page, or it could jump from page 100 to page 1. I'm going to make the vote process ajax, but it won't change post order without a refresh (will also make it easier to read through)

Because the post order could be vastly different, it could be on the same page, or it could jump from page 100 to page 1. I'm going to make the vote process ajax, but it won't change post order without a refresh (will also make it easier to read through)

Excellent make happen the AJAX work ... (y)

Is there a way to force threads in that forum to question and answer thread, as I have just installed the addon recently and the old threads in that forum I would like them to turn into a question thread, how do I do this?

@Jake B. I am also looking for that how make QA work for old thread ?

@Jake B. Still are not showing Ask to question button after Setting a Forum as a Question & Answer Forum. Still showing post new thread button.

1512509360023.webp

Also can be add Forum User Group Permissions separate without mixing xenforo Permissions?

1512509331288.webp

We're still trying to figure out how to replicate this, from my testing this isn't happening. If you create a ticket at themehouse.com with admin details we can take a look for you

• Error: Call to undefined method XF\Mvc\Reply\Error::getParam()
  • src/addons/ThemeHouse/QAForums/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:26
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Dec 9, 2017 at 12:17 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): ThemeHouse\QAForums\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(XenConcept\UserActivity\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#3 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#4 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#5 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#6 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(39) "/threads/twindrakeblade.8239/?view=date"
["referrer"] => string(28) "https://www.legendofmir.org/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["view"] => string(4) "date"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom