[TH] Question and Answer Forums [Deleted]

As far as I'm aware that has been implemented a couple of updates ago. What specifically is flagged as wrong?

As far as I'm aware that has been implemented a couple of updates ago. What specifically is flagged as wrong?

This is the message that i get in Google Search Console:

The field "mainEntity.suggestedAnswer.text" was not found. Status: Error

Or i can just ignore this?

Looking through the thread, did we ever get to fix this or is this a lingering issue?

Happened one or two times.

But like i said, i just changed the content owner and i was able to delete the post.

I thank your for your care, but i don't think is a major priority.

Happened one or two times.

But like i said, i just changed the content owner and i was able to delete the post.

I thank your for your care, but i don't think is a major priority.

Thanks. I'll get it checked out while I'm at it. I was able to locate and fix the issue for the schema data by the way, will include that with the next update.

Updated then got thousands of these...

Showing 20 of 63 items
1 of 4Next Last
Log out
v2.1.7
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Awards System by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons

Server error log
  • InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'th_best_answers_qaforum' on XF:User[3252]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194
  • Generated by: OL Yeller
  • Apr 3, 2020 at 3:29 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get()
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/th_message_macros_extras_qaForums.php(24): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet()
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1388): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/message_macros.php(477): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate()
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/post_macros.php(61): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/thread_view.php(723): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro()
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply()
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render()
#16 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#19 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(26) "/threads/oil-change.36443/"
["referrer"] => string(59) "https://mysite.com/whats-new/posts/3315925/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/threads/oil-change_36443/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Judging from the timestamps being all equal this probably happened when a user accessed a qa thread while the add-on was updating.

And this, sorry typing on phone

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Method isBelowPointThreshold is not callable on the given object (ForumApps\API\XF\Entity\Post) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:994
Generated by: OL Yeller Apr 3, 2020 at 3:29 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError()
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(994): trigger_error()
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/thread_view.php(714): XF\Template\Templater->method()
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render()
#10 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "/threads/oil-change.36443/"
  ["referrer"] => string(59) "https://mysite.com/whats-new/posts/3315925/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/oil-change_36443/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I'm trying the demo, I can't understand if is possible to comment on an answer without posting new answer (like happens on StackOverflow).

I want to hide the incoming answers to some user groups. Because there are different types of membership. Can you update for this?

I want to hide the incoming answers to some user groups. Because there are different types of membership. Can you update for this?
Interesting feature request although I'm gonna check with our team to see if it is an ideal feature to add to this add-on or not.

Interesting feature request although I'm gonna check with our team to see if it is an ideal feature to add to this add-on or not.

I manage the support forum. There are 3 different types of membership. I want the user with a low membership type to see questions, but not to see the answers. Another idea is to limit the number of asking questions by user group. I have to use your plugin with the new topic limit plugin. When many questions are opened, the answer quality decreases. My suggestion is to add the feature to limit the number of openings on the question subject according to the user group. Thus, low subscribers can open few questions. High membership areas can open up a lot of questions.

Hello,

Is there a possibility to add a feature which works with in collaboration with DragonByte Credits? So that the most helpful answer earns X amount of points?

Thanks

We've now released our importer which will allow you to migrate the data of this add-on to native XenForo 2.2 data structures. You can find instructions on how to upgrade in the resource description.

Top Bottom