[TH] Question and Answer Forums Importer

[TH] Question and Answer Forums Importer 1.0.0 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to integer [content_user_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 759
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 637
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 739
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/QAForumsImporter/Import/Importer/THQAForums.php at line 75
ThemeHouse\QAForumsImporter\Import\Importer\THQAForums->stepVotes() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 232
XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 59
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 464
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to integer [content_user_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 759
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 637
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 739
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/QAForumsImporter/Import/Importer/THQAForums.php at line 75
ThemeHouse\QAForumsImporter\Import\Importer\THQAForums->stepVotes() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 232
XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 59
XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234
XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 464
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Could you create a ticket on our support portal please so we can investigate further? Unless you were able to get this resolved?

Before others are trying to convert their q&a's, according to @Dalton Prock this issue will be resolved in the next update.

Since my q&a-threads are now displaying wrong 'best' answers, I'd suggest waiting for the fix.

Any update @Dalton Prock? ('No' is an answer too, I'd just like to know when I can enable q&a again, or if I should forget about the votes from the past year and start over again)

I spoke with them this Tuesday about it and a fix is being worked on. Hopefully, soon I'll get it to QA and have it released. I'll leave an update once we are closer to releasing it :)
I spoke with my project manager today and he mentioned our development team is making the changes to fix this issue first thing next week. Thereafter it will then go through the QA phrase and if everything goes well we'll get an update out before the end of next week. But if anything changes I'll leave an update here :)

Thanks for the update. Ran the importer, but the previous version kinda screwed things up. All threads that didn't had a post marked as a solution, now marks the last post in the thread as the solution. if there isn't a reply, the first post is marked as the solution. This was done by the previous version of the importer and I was hoping this update would fix it. Guess I'll have to manually undo it all :(

@Jumuro, I was having the same problem. Didn't want to wait any longer so I figured out a way to reset all threads to unsolved:

Unfortunately, this doesn't work correctly (in fact, it doesn't work at all).
Makes all topics solved, and even regardless of whether there are answers in the topic or not.

I can confirm that this is correct ^

This importer marks all question threads as solved, and marks the wrong reply as the solution (it also marks the original question post as the solution in some threads)

Is the new version of the importer going to work if we already did an upgrade/import?

Last edited:
Top Bottom